Frank Howard | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard

Scoop didnt have the ball handling issues. Running the point and the team. Yes. Dumb mistakes. Yes. Bad shooting. Yes. But fundamental ball handling, an essential trait of a pg, scoop didnt have the struggles.

Scoop didnt have the ball handling issues. Running the point and the team. Yes. Dumb mistakes. Yes. Bad shooting. Yes. But fundamental ball handling, an essential trait of a pg, scoop didnt have the struggles.

Right. Frank has those limitations built in already in this game. Then he has the learning on the job to be a PG. Just shouldn’t be put in this position, sigh.

Jb is cleary letting him play through it. He could still end up being right. We will see, but my only hesitation is frank’s handle wont get better.

Right. He clearly must be mentally fragile still. Hopefully he will play better and just run the offense better. The handle and speed/quickness will probably never get there.

Even if Frank was playing great Washington still needs to play! You can't have both guards playing 40 minutes every game, they'll be beat up and exhausted by February.

I hear ya but Boeheim doesn’t care even when he admitted publicly that how he handled Ennis/Cooney was just too many minutes for the both of them. The next year he did the same thing.

So what?????? Who played in crunch time triche or scoop???

Wasn’t Scoop every game. They basically split time even Scoops senior year with Dion. Heck I don’t think Dion even finished every game.

Lol. HE. DIDN'T. START.

Scoop scored more ppg as a soph than a senior despite playing less minutes. Shot better from the field, from 3, and from the foul line as a soph than senior. Assist and rebounds per game very close despite averaging less minutes.

As a senior. Before that, not so much. A lot of revisionist history going on here.

The revisionist history is that scoop somehow gets lumped in with any bad PG play we get. Dude put up 9+ pts and 4.3 assists (2:1 assist/To ratio) in 22 mpg on 49% shooting from the floor and 39% shooting from 3 on a team that absolutely crushed it as a 3rd year soph. I mean, what were people expecting from him?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom