Frank Howard | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard

I don’t see his feet. That is him with chin in hand at far left, right? If so, I see the guy next to him has a white sock and white sneaker on, but I don’t see Franks “lower body.” Am I looking in the right place?
I don’t see a cast. If you zoom in, it’s definitely a white sneaker.

I don’t see his feet. That is him with chin in hand at far left, right? If so, I see the guy next to him has a white sock and white sneaker on, but I don’t see Franks “lower body.” Am I looking in the right place?

I saw it originally but I don't know. Weird. I think that's the same picture. But the boot is very obvious in these pics

Syracuse basketball practice first look (photos, video)

Frank is on the far right front row with his foot on a chair.

B2202EAB-131A-47F1-92D3-DC4A5850BC2F.png

Frank looking like he may be able to shoot 40% or close to, from deep. Our offense is gonna be so much better. With that D, we are gonna be a damn dangerous team. Super pumped for this season. Life is good in Orange land. Football will be bowling then basketball will be battling for the top spot in the ACC. Then hopefully making a run at a championship. Should be winning more than one game in the ACC tourney as well.

Last edited:
wonder if that is before or after the pic with the cast. boots are more optimistic than casts.

Boots are often used before the swelling comes down completely, then the cast can go on. Not saying, just saying...

I was in the SAME exact aircast for the last 4-5 weeks after spraining my ankle. Limits the movement of the foot and allows tendons, fibers, etc. to heal. Though I'm still dealing with pain after being OUT of the boot for a month, I can run on it, jump slightly on it, and I don't have the Syracuse training staff keeping an eye out for me.

He'll be fine.

So now we know who is taking over the bench after HC GMAC. Good, I’m glad the succession is in place for the next 20 years or so.

great insight about frank. i was a doubter, now i am a huge fan.

simply admire the perseverence !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom