Frank Howard | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard

Not sure what my favorite Frank play was but maybe the 2 v 1 that he botched with his craptastic decision/pass to Battle.

He’s just not a high major PG and shouldn’t have the ball in his hands running a team.

in fairness, he lost something because of his injury. i just cant recall a worse performance by a starting guard at SU than he has put on this year. james theus maybe?
I see you've never heard of Kaleb Joseph...

I see you've never heard of Kaleb Joseph...

I am so pissed off I have an autographed Kaleb Joseph poster obtained from the banquet.
It's not hanging up anywhere and would have been trashed a long time ago if Rak wasn't also in the poster.

At times he just flat out looks lazy and doesn’t care . He has 1 or 2 turnovers a game where he looks right at the opponent and passes the ball to them. Then he’ll hit a shot and that’s supposed to balance it out.

Oh, this just made me laugh. He looks right at the opponent and passes them the ball. He does seem to do that at times.

I will say, when he hit that floater in the first half, my head almost exploded. I think I've seen that maybe three times since last year. I didn't even realize he was willing to dribble inside the three point line.

I wouldn’t say he’s horrendous. He’s simply limited.

He was always an experiment when the staff recruited him. He wasn’t a PG in high school. Really wasn’t a PG until last year.

Staff recruited him because he was a tall guard they thought would be great at the top of the zone. He has been great of defense. Just limited on offense to the detriment of the team.

It’s best to just move on. He’s only here for a handful more of games.
How about horrendously limited.
I feel for the kid. Obviously not what he was.

he hurt his wrist on defense and just stood there and stopped trying for many seconds. i couldn't believe it.

Didn't he do it originally falling to the floor?

Jamie Luckie was erratic all night. On the play just before White got his third foul, White fairly assaulted Battle and no call, and as then soon as there was another contact play, White got dinged for much less than he got away with. View attachment 154823
I think Luckey was trying to compensate for the other two. The bald guy definitely was not in the JB fan club.

Frank is lazy plays D with his arms down, gets almost zero deflections and gives up 3s. I was shocked to see him dive for a loose ball. PGs need to have a big basketball IQ and he doesn’t. He throws lazy one handed Telegraph passes and does not move without the ball. Hey shot is better but always surprised when he makes a 3. Wish he was better for sure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom