Frank Howard | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard

Again. The defenders are going to say he made shots. A PG’s responsibility is to control the game and make solid plays. He has been better in spurts tonight but he makes horrendous decisions at the worst times. Simply not a winning basketball player.

in fairness, he lost something because of his injury. i just cant recall a worse performance by a starting guard at SU than he has put on this year. james theus maybe?

we're going nowhere with frank as the pg. battle has to dominate the ball. boeheim needs to start, frank the 6th man. never gonna happen with our coach, but we are 1 and done with howard as the starting pg, its painfully obvious.

I’ve said this already on record, was always a big Howard guy. But you have to look past the box score with some stuff. He simply has incredibly poor moments that seem to cripple us in that moment.

Its a team game most of his bad turnovers are the fault of his teammate not going to space like they are supposed to. Sure he gets stripped once every game or two but so does Battle. It happens when you handle the rock a lot. He had a solid game. The entire team did if they make some free throws that comes down to the wire despite the refs and White going off.

I’ve said this already on record, was always a big Howard guy. But you have to look past the box score with some stuff. He simply has incredibly poor moments that seem to cripple us in that moment.
i'm totally onboard with all the horrible mean fans who are absolutely right

This thread is in poor taste. I have no complaints about him tonight. This game falls on the shoulders of Brissett. He needs to be in Syracuse instead of Vegas this Summer.

This thread is in poor taste. I have no complaints about him tonight. This game falls on the shoulders of Brissett. He needs to be in Syracuse instead of Vegas this Summer.

No blame is blasphemy.

in fairness, he lost something because of his injury. i just cant recall a worse performance by a starting guard at SU than he has put on this year. james theus maybe?

This has to be it, especially given how he finished last year.

I wouldn’t say he’s horrendous. He’s simply limited.

He was always an experiment when the staff recruited him. He wasn’t a PG in high school. Really wasn’t a PG until last year.

Staff recruited him because he was a tall guard they thought would be great at the top of the zone. He has been great of defense. Just limited on offense to the detriment of the team.

It’s best to just move on. He’s only here for a handful more of games.

Is simply horrendous
it's really hard to watch, people talk about him making a few shots here and there but the cumulative net has been bad. he can't initiate offense, he can't handle the ball against even average defenders, he is non-existent on defense, it's sad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom