Frank | Syracusefan.com

Frank

AZOrange

Living Legend
can we talk about what exactly his action was out there tonight? I mean that was unreal. He wasn’t even trying in a tourney game for long stretches. Give him credit for a block on the break but his half hearted attempts most of the night were killer.

can we talk about what exactly his action was out there tonight? I mean that was unreal. He wasn’t even trying in a tourney game for long stretches. Give him credit for a block on the break but his half hearted attempts most of the night were killer.

His body language was awful. I want to give him a pass because he was battling strep throat, but he looked really bad out there.

I also haven’t seen him bring the ball up past midcourt that slowly all season. My 80 year old grandmother could inbound the ball and get to the front court faster than he did.

Just a bad game all around for him.

cmon i think this is a little much, to say he was not trying? i agree he didn't play his best game but that chase down block he had was all effort, i don't think its fair to frank to insinuate that he doesn't care or didn't give 100% effort, especially since he is still deal with strep throat

First half he was fine. Second half, tyus started bringing the ball up. Both brought it up way too slow. Beat that first guy and go!

He is what he is, and he did what he did.

I wasn’t surprised, disappointed, or
particularly mad except for: 1. The two turnovers to start the game. 2. Sinking into the high post and giving Justice an open 3 off one pass.

Otherwise, he is what he is. He made some shots. He took some tough shots. He had a spazzy guard pressuring him and doesn’t really have much of a situation to get assists.

His body language was awful. I want to give him a pass because he was battling strep throat, but he looked really bad out there.

I also haven’t seen him bring the ball up past midcourt that slowly all season. My 80 year old grandmother could inbound the ball and get to the front court faster than he did.

Just a bad game all around for him.
And what is with Oshae not being able to make an inbound pass?

He is what he is, and he did what he did.

I wasn’t surprised, disappointed, or
particularly mad except for: 1. The two turnovers to start the game. 2. Sinking into the high post and giving Justice an open 3 off one pass.

Otherwise, he is what he is. He made some shots. He took some tough shots. He had a spazzy guard pressuring him and doesn’t really have much of a situation to get assists.
The random terrible floaters were weird. Was totally off. Hope it was the strep.

Really hope he can (and JB is willing to have him) play mostly off the ball next year
That’s basically guaranteed if Battle goes pro. Carey and Hughes will take over PG duties. Frank will actually be in a better position as the 2 guard.

The random terrible floaters were weird. Was totally off. Hope it was the strep.

Lol, they weren’t even floaters becsuse the trajectory was flat. It was like he was throwing line drives at: the rim for some reason.

Hopefully it was a combination of being sick and too keyed up. He did make a few big plays in the first half. We’ll need him to be a lot better on Friday though. Maybe after two straight subpar games he’s due for a big Wake Forest like game against a better opponent?

Lol, they weren’t even floaters becsuse the trajectory was flat. It was like he was throwing line drives at: the rim for some reason.

Hopefully it was a combination of being sick and too keyed up. He did make a few big plays in the first half. We’ll need him to be a lot better on Friday though. Maybe after two straight subpar games he’s due for a big Wake Forest like game against a better opponent?
Never seen anything like those and he did it 2-3 times.

That’s basically guaranteed if Battle goes pro. Carey and Hughes will take over PG duties. Frank will actually be in a better position as the 2 guard.
Hughes isn't a pt guard. He won't play pt guard. It will be Frank and Carey with Hughes at the 2. Frank will probably play off the ball when Carey is in with him.

bout halfway through the first half the ASU guards started doubling Frank and playing him close with lots of pressure. its smart of him not to bring the ball up then

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom