Friend looking for Austin, TX game watch | Syracusefan.com

Friend looking for Austin, TX game watch

llandz

Living Legend
An alum who I know just moved to Austin. She is looking for a game watch tomorrow. I saw The Tavern on Nunes, but any Austin fans here, and are you game watching anywhere? She just moved there about 2 weeks ago.
Thanks...

Austin local here. Tavern is a good spot. The White Wings are top notch and its a cool older building that has tons of TV's. They generally reserve a level for the Syracuse games and put the sound on and everything... I haven't been back since the final 4 game though, so I'm not sure how it is working this year... The Austin Orange crew is still relatively new and small, but I SHOULD be there tomorrow with a few semi-sorta Orangemen fans.

Austin local here. Tavern is a good spot. The White Wings are top notch and its a cool older building that has tons of TV's. They generally reserve a level for the Syracuse games and put the sound on and everything... I haven't been back since the final 4 game though, so I'm not sure how it is working this year... The Austin Orange crew is still relatively new and small, but I SHOULD be there tomorrow with a few semi-sorta Orangemen fans.
Look for Phoebe. She should be there. Mid 20s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom