Frosh Participation Report | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Frosh Participation Report

We already feel like we aren't getting Adams and Howard enough carries.

So why on Earth would we burn a year of Jordan's eligibility for a handful of plays?

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

4-5 plays vs Louisville and Wake or an entire season as RB1 4 years from now? It seems simple.

Burning a redshirt is like cashing out a 401k early.

I think this was Tuazama’s 2nd game. And he played big yesterday. Love him and Benson for the future.
He played really well. Strong asssssssss kid.

I certainly hope he keeps the RS.

Would be a shame to burn it for so little run this year, and it’s not like we’re short on RB talent right now.
Especially since he played yesterday and wasn't needed.

I say, the right thing to do with Jordan is to not play him under any circumstances vs Louisville, and then if the staff thinks he's ready make him a big part of the game plan against Wake.

If we win both and get a bowl, awesome - he gets a great view from the sideline and extra practices to have a huge, impact season as a redshirt freshman.

getting a kid some road experience is always a good thing. game 12 has little meaning if they dont win game 11.. do what ever you need to win next week and then you worry about not playing kids game 12.

if I was them I’d play him next week. If we lose then play him no worries. If we win then let him play wake and save redshirt in bowl game. He will play in 4 of them after this year anyway
He can only play in one more game this season to save the redshirt. Your plans have him burning the redshirt no matter what.

After Duke

5+ games:
Mikel Jones
Lee Kpogba
Geoff Cantin-Arku
Matthew Bergeron
Luke Benson

3 games:
Jawhar Jordan

2 games:
Garrett Williams
Adrian Cole
Joe Rondi
Steve Linton

1 game:
Aman Greenwood
Courtney Jackson
Anthony Red
Drew Tuazama

announcers called tuazama last night and i know he played either vs Holy Cross or Western Mich.

Announcers made plenty of mistakes so could certianly be on them.

And i even picked up dinner last night so i listened to 15 min on the radio. On the 1st play after the frederick INT, Matt Park said that "Hoftrichter takes the snap" as in he was confused for the QB - which is a brain fart i just dont understand (still love matt though)

Last edited:
I say, the right thing to do with Jordan is to not play him under any circumstances vs Louisville, and then if the staff thinks he's ready make him a big part of the game plan against Wake.

If we win both and get a bowl, awesome - he gets a great view from the sideline and extra practices to have a huge, impact season as a redshirt freshman.
I'm guessing they don't think he's ready to play consistently enough or make a big impact or they wouldn't have waited until garbage time to give him touches. I suppose that could change with a couple more weeks of practices because the physical tools are certainly there.

The reason we play freshmen is because they are BETTER than upperclassmen.
I would agree with you BUT people on here get really really sensitive when I talk about the need for us to improve our recruiting. Just happy to finally get a ACC win

font for 8's and 9's are bad. It was McKinley Williams (98) who they thought was tuazama (88)
I see that now. Man,that sure does look like an 88 on his jersey. He is the one that was a beast then!