FSU/BC | Syracusefan.com

FSU/BC

BC now blowing the doors open. Down 10 at the half and now up 14 with about 7 to go. Florida State is way overatted and wont be ranked by the time they come to the Dome.

Fsu once again overrated. Hamilton is a nice guy not a good coach.

Fsu once again overrated. Hamilton is a nice guy not a good coach.
oh come on. Florida State was in the Elite Eight last March. Hamilton is a solid coach. That said, I don’t agree with his m.o. to play 10-11 guys every game. When you get to 9, 10, 11, the talent and experience drop-off is too big and you have more inefficient guys in the game instead of playing starters. Jimmy gets it and knows how to play the percentages; Hamilton doesn’t when it comes to bench minutes. But he’s a good coach and a very good recruiter.

This announcer has talked about Georgia Tech beating Syracuse at the Dome incessantly. He's fixated on it. Enough already.

Hamilton is a terrible coach.. he has way to much talent to lose games in this manner. his teams plays with identity or purpose. might as well play with no coach out there.

Don't forgot last year's NCAA tournament Florida State and Duke are the only two teams that make ACC proud.

oh come on. Florida State was in the Elite Eight last March. Hamilton is a solid coach. That said, I don’t agree with his m.o. to play 10-11 guys every game. When you get to 9, 10, 11, the talent and experience drop-off is too big and you have more inefficient guys in the game instead of playing starters. Jimmy gets it and knows how to play the percentages; Hamilton doesn’t when it comes to bench minutes. But he’s a good coach and a very good recruiter.
I've said it 100 times here. He is a good recruiter but he's a terrible X and O guy. Just look at his season by season post season. He's coached too many years with very little to show for it

I forget the exact circumstances but didnt hamilton call of fouling like down 4 with like 20 seconds plus in that elite 8 game? Like, what was that?

I disagree Sherman. The talent he has had. I don't think he is a good coach at all. How many coaches in the ACC would you rather have than him? Almost all.

I disagree Sherman. The talent he has had. I don't think he is a good coach at all. How many coaches in the ACC would you rather have than him? Almost all.
16 seasons in the acc & his career conference record is below .500
30 years as a head coach and he's only made 9 ncaa's and only made it to the 2nd weekend 3 times

16 seasons in the acc & his career conference record is below .500
30 years as a head coach and he's only made 9 ncaa's and only made it to the 2nd weekend 3 times

Game. Set. Match.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom