FSU Game Thread... | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Not sure why you need to rehash this right now but he misses too much time and many other schools run their QB like we do. I stand by that.

He is absolutely talented and tough.

Was away from phone and game until now

I think we're going to need Florida State to screw up if we're going to win this thing.

honestly, that country fried steak on a biscuit looks like a heart attack special, and I need to try one

Oh yeah. I’m making fun of it, but I’d eat it in a heart beat for something different.

Last time I was down there Bojangles had a sign out front advertising a pork chop biscuit. I took a picture. You just don’t see that in NY.

honestly, that country fried steak on a biscuit looks like a heart attack special, and I need to try one

It tastes like a heart attack special, and not in a good way. Had it in Oklahoma, wasn't very good. It was a thin, cheap cut of steak... So you didn't get to enjoy the steak. It was basically indistinguishable meat fried in batter and slathered in gravy, with a biscuit.

This feels like a Shafer game. Playing not to lose but you forgot you were down by 7 points.

I just rewatched the "backwards pass" play that cost us about 7 yards and that was the wrong call also.

Dungey's body was past the 25-yard line but his arm was slightly behind it when he released the ball. The throw landed an inch from the 25... the ball went forward a couple inches.

On the bright side...

At least we don’t have to listen to “Dalvin Cook broke a record today!” after every other play.

Williams finally stopped Akers. Or should I say happened to get in his way only Ro get knocked on his a$$. Pathetic that he is still on the field.

We lost this game this series.

The D just can’t defend the pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom