FSU Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
F8ZTNx_aIAA1C8K

My pop's 79th birthday so I woke up, bought a box of pastries and a black coffee like I'm Paulie Walnuts now I'm at the gym crushing 13 squats and benches at 87% and after my second set I've decided there isn't a world where the Syracuse Orange don't cover 18.5 and at that point we might as well beat these inbreds

Last edited:
We've got all the luck on our side.
10/13/17 we beat Clemsum, 6 hours later pacusewife goes into labor and the good luck charm aka Clemson baby is born 10/14/17. Big old 6th birthday today!!!
Happy birthday to the kiddo and I hope in nine months they have a little brother named after Garrett Shrader after he leads us to an upset today

Go get him guys, let them remember the day they played the Orange!

LGO!

Only chance at pulling the upset is if Shrader has 200 yards rushing and Florida State has at least 3 turnovers.SU just doesn’t have an offense that can keep up unless Shrader pulls off a bunch of broken play scrambles for big chunks.

We have to win the turnover margin by at least two IMO in order to have a chance today. If we are botching simple hand offs or Garrett is being a bonehead and getting lit up instead of sliding, we will get worked.

And FFS no personal fouls that extend drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom