FSU Gameday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Cuse has a chance to cover spread now with this news.
The bad news is, his backup is 6'11 275 and runs a 3.9 40 in flip flops. He also doubles as the center on the basketball team and the goalie on the men's soccer team. His vertical? No one knows, as all he has to do is reach up with his 14 inch diameter hands and 7'8 wing span and pluck the ball out of the air. He can scratch his knees without bending over. We just can't catch a break.

IMG_8925.gif

Okay, who’s got the meme of Otto riding Renegade & swinging the ol’ FSU Turnover Bag from a few years back. I can’t believe I deleted it.

I simply can’t watch a big day from Kentron Poitier. I wanted him badly when we made his final 3. Great name, like a French Nobel Laureate who solves murders while also being a Transformer.

WR/KR Trebor Peña & G Kalan Ellis are again unavailable today. DE Dennis Jaquez suffered a season-ending injury last week. LB Anwar Sparrow, who spent time in the medical tent Saturday, is available.

I’ve convinced myself that D’Marcus Adams is going to have a “full circle” big game today in year 6 back where it all started. Possibly even a PR TD.

It would be a successful day today if I see Verse get completely blown up. Not calling for a long term injury but completely rocked wouldn’t hurt my feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom