FSU Gameday... | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never in my life lost interest in Syracuse football. I’ve had season tickets in bad years and brought dozens of people to games. Religiously watched every televised game no matter the score. I think I’m finally at my breaking point. Im not wasting 4 hours on Saturdays anymore to watch this dumpster fire. I feel bad for the guys, it’s mostly the coaching. I cannot support a coach or program that plays to just keep the score close.
It's not just the coaching. The players aren't near good enough all over the field. We can play with peer schools. But we we step up in class, the players and the coaches fall way short.

Been supportive of Dino as the face of the program for a long time but it’s really not possible to allow that to continue after this game. It’s clear that we can’t stay competitive. He has had 8 years. This is his ceiling. It’s time to move on. We can’t rely on a coach to win games when he’s afraid of blow outs, only to lose on back to back blow outs.

2 weeks to lick our wounds - it’s simply not enough time.

Not sure how anyone can see us winning another game with this offense.

At least this part of the schedule will be behind us.
Just beat VPI & BCU and get 2+ against Pitt, GT & Wake.
8-4 (maybe 9-3) plus a bowl win and Dino will be back.
What makes you think we can win 8 or 9? I see 6. We played cupcakes the first 4 weeks. We’re a 6 or 7 win team at best.

I don’t know how SU can sell any tickets to our last two home games. Try getting fans to pony up next year when prices go up.

7166267877_073faedb0b_b.jpg

There is only one issue with the program. Right now we have Sun Belt level talent
vs legitimate power 5 programs. I don't see any magic solution going forward
given our geographic location, minimal facilities, and lack of big $$ supporters.

Vince Lombardi wouldn't be able to overcome all the obstacles SU football
faces.
I understand but winning games. But did BC not get blown out by 40?

It's not just the coaching. The players aren't near good enough all over the field. We can play with peer schools. But we we step up in class, the players and the coaches fall way short.
They aren’t good enough, you’re right. They play hard though. I can accept less talent, I can’t accept what I saw from the sideline today and for the last several years.

At least this part of the schedule will be behind us.
Just beat VPI & BCU and get 2+ against Pitt, GT & Wake.
8-4 (maybe 9-3) plus a bowl win and Dino will be back.
They can do that if the team isn’t emotionally crushed, between these beat downs and a coach who throws in the towel. Either way, I want a change, we should be able to get a coach who can win 7-8 games and not quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom