FSU/Tennessee cautionary tale | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

FSU/Tennessee cautionary tale

tennessee game ? i was there. pass interference my A$$. and konrad was down B4 the fumble !

"I always wonder whether the posters on this forum, who are incessantly calling for Boeheim to retire"

jim boeheim is THE OLDEST COACH IN NCAA HISTORY and should retire. legit topic.
nobody in their 70's has the energy or performs the way they did in their prime. that's nature.

Last edited:
Or win the bowl game, which we usually did in the Pasqualoni era. The loss to FSU was preventable too. Would have been a big statement for Paul that year and we outplayed them throughout. Strange season for sure. Was at the BC game and I've honestly never been to a game where I was convinced we'd lose by 3 TDs to win by 3TDs.

I think even w Temple loss, if Pitt loses to USF following week we have a shot at the Fiesta still?
I think the decision to fire him was made up before the bowl game. Losing by 40 to Megatron didn't help but I still think he was gone. Only getting to a bcs game and winning the conference would have saved him.

Or win the bowl game, which we usually did in the Pasqualoni era. The loss to FSU was preventable too. Would have been a big statement for Paul that year and we outplayed them throughout. Strange season for sure. Was at the BC game and I've honestly never been to a game where I was convinced we'd lose by 3 TDs to win by 3TDs.

I think even w Temple loss, if Pitt loses to USF following week we have a shot at the Fiesta still?
IIIRC it was a 3 team tie for Big East title. If Pitt loses last game that takes away the highest ranked team. SU would still be tied for title and too lazy to look up the rankings

tennessee game ? i was there. pass interference my A$$. and konrad was down B4 the fumble !
Weird equipment penalties I’ve not seen before or since that game. It’s clear fix was in but with all that against us the non aggression in final red zone offensive possession doomed them