FSU vs The ACC | Page 101 | Syracusefan.com

FSU vs The ACC

I know it’s early but is our schedule really soft looking at the actual conference results so far especially with some very long road trips etc?
Compared to SU's historic tradition of mostly top 10 and top 20 most difficult schedules, yes, this schedule is relatively soft. Though a few unexpected surprises are attempting to get us back on track with history.

FSU is 0 and 3?

Seinfeld Shame GIF

I blame Alford and the BoT for being stupid with the law and reckless with finances. I think any semble of support for their argument that the ACC is holding FSU back has been destroyed by FSU's lackluster performance against traditional "powers" GATech, BC and Memphis.

If FSU cannot be at the middle of the pack teams how can they expect to compete with the Big boys?

I blame Alford and the BoT for being stupid with the law and reckless with finances. I think any semble of support for their argument that the ACC is holding FSU back has been destroyed by FSU's lackluster performance against traditional "powers" GATech, BC and Memphis.

If FSU cannot be at the middle of the pack teams how can they expect to compete with the Big boys?
No, don't you see? Their lackluster performance is PROOF that the ACC is holding them back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom