FWIW...Student mask compliance... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

FWIW...Student mask compliance...

We got a shout out from David Muir on ABC World News Tonight.

And not in a good way.

Oh please stop it with the drama. They were all tested around others who were tested. It's not ideal during these times but better outside in the quad then in some freshmen door floor or other indoor place.

I'm not going to scold them cause I did the same thing when I was in college and y'all did too. We all had the same mentality.

Oh please stop it with the drama. They were all tested around others who were tested. It's not ideal during these times but better outside in the quad then in some freshmen door floor or other indoor place.

I'm not going to scold them cause I did the same thing when I was in college and y'all did too. We all had the same mentality.

Your bff doesn’t agree

Hey, it's not like this happened right next to DPS's offices in Sims Hall, in the middle of a huge public space ringed by dozens of high-quality security cameras.

It's almost as if certain employees aren't trying to do their jobs...
Yeah. Let’s not blame the actual perpetrators, let’s blame DPS - it’s entirely DPS’ fault that students didn’t do what they were instructed they needed to do and they agreed to do.

McMahon also said if this is going to happen he's glad it happened now because they were all just tested twice.

McMahon also said if this is going to happen he's glad it happened now because they were all just tested twice.

didn’t think you’d go off on your boy even though he’s pissed too.

Yeah. Let’s not blame the actual perpetrators, let’s blame DPS - it’s entirely DPS’ fault that students didn’t do what they were instructed they needed to do and they agreed to do.

Do you think the virus won’t spread with these large groups of people? This is what happened at Notre Dame, UNC, and NC State. It sounds like you’re ok with the spread on college campuses. Until it shuts down sports.

I’ve been on campus a lot the past week or so. Student mask compliance from what I’ve observed is near 100%. Pretty amazing from what I’ve seen.

Even joggers and cyclists wearing masks. I’ve seen just an occasional person on a bike or walking alone without a mask on.

Let’s hope it continues after parents leave...and when the sun goes down.
They have a point

Tested when? Before they returned? After they returned? Both? Did the school require proof of a negative test before returning?
You can check here. Almost 12,000 tests. 8600 undergrads. All tested before allowed back.

Its a pandemic. It should happen almost everywhere. Especially in communal settings.

Aren't they adults? Haven't they been educated on the consequences?
This is after one week; What will it be like in a month?
Yale study indicated, without weekly or bi-weekly testing, 99% would be infected by the end of the semester.

SU can scold the undergrads all they want, this should be looked at as institutional failure. It’s not a plan to rely on 18 year olds to respect what’s good for those around them.
SU looks like buffoons and hypocrites

After the AD publically called out Liberty. Carlson and Axe tweeting crap at Liberty.
This board ragging on why we are playing this series.

And SU sets up tents on the Quad and lets the children play. It gets out and the school has egg on it's face. Sigh...

Last edited:
If That is the worse thing they do during their time on campus. Their parents did a good job raising them.

Lot's of hypocrites on here who I suspect would have done the same thing at that age or had the same mentality.

mcmahon is a hypocrite then

If That is the worse thing they do during their time on campus. Their parents did a good job raising them.
Aladdin.gif

mcmahon is a hypocrite then

McMahon is honest to a fault. He's also an elected official who has to do his job also. He just acknowledged he was that age and time once and he understands while doing his job and saying this can't happen. Stern but Fair.

Lot's of hypocrites on here who I suspect would have done the same thing at that age or had the same mentality.

thats why i asked about the frat. Zero point zero they aren’t raging righ now.

the kids can’t behave. Been cooped up for months.reason why I don’t think sports happen. This is a recipe for disaster

McMahon is honest to a fault. He's also an elected official who has to do his job also. He just acknowledged he was that age and time once and he understands while doing his job and saying this can't happen. Stern but Fair.

he was pissed. Just like SU.

he was pissed. Just like SU.

Bees. You wanna trade stories about some of the things you and me might have done in college. Idk where you went to college but as a local who went to Lemoyne (Lived on campus after freshman year) other than Dolphy Day which was great rest of the year did fair share of partying up at SU as did many of us Lemoyne students did and probably still do.

Bees. You wanna trade stories about some of the things you and me might have done in college. Idk where you went to college but as a local who went to Lemoyne (Lived on campus after freshman year) other than Dolphy Day which was great rest of the year did fair share of partying up at SU as did many of us Lemoyne students did and probably still do.

im not talking about the kids did. I’m talking about you’re double standard .

im not talking about the kids did. I’m talking about you’re double standard .

What is my double standard ? I've been quiet clear because I would have done the same thing. This is the life and mentality of the college kid. Maybe because I'm not as far removed from this than others of you.

What is my double standard ? I've been quiet clear because I would have done the same thing. This is the life and mentality of the college kid. Maybe because I'm not as far removed from this than others of you.

you blasted SU for being pissed. McMahon is pissed too. Read.

you blasted SU for being pissed. McMahon is pissed too. Read.

Good Night Bees. McMahon was stern but fair. You flip flop on McMahon now post by post. You called him a hypocrite a few posts ago. You won't answer because you would have been doing the same thing in College.