FWIW, Twitter alert | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

FWIW, Twitter alert

I mean how can you argue with like this...

Once I heard this rumor I started putting out some feelers to see if I could get any level of confirmation. At this point I am getting a lot of no comments, which to me is promising, because if there was nothing to it, I’d get a no.

That's great. Along the lines of "People were saying there's no truth to that. So that must mean there's truth to it, or else why would they choose those words?"

This country is one...weird...place.

Really now. This moron Christopher Lambert is a self-proclaimed nihilist. He is a lineal descendant of the scumbags who haunted the internet stock message boards during the dotcom craze spreading FUD to either pump or dump a given equity. The only way to deal with these cretins is to ignore them because as long as there are mothers and basements these guys will exist.

Found this stating there's rumors floating around Tampa. I have no idea if this source is good or not. I've never posted a link so I apologize in advance if I've messed up.

http://www.rantsports.com/ncaa-foot...ll-rumors-florida-state-headed-to-the-big-12/
love that article, heres my favorite part "And for the big12 they have done an excellant job building their conference back up after teams vacated."

oh really.

so tcu & wv are > nebraska, aTm, colorado and mizzou :crazy::crazy::crazy:

alrighty then. :bat:

Oh Lord

Come on guys, you know this stuff is 'fluid'.

Come on guys, you know this stuff is 'fluid'.

And by fluid you mean...

sticker_original.gif

So this thread is basically saying???? What?? No one is moving anywhere and some guy named Dude is an idiot hack. Got it.

Yup...hardly a position of strength for the B12.

Thw WVU board and the dude are going to be must see TV when the PAC expands to 16 and takes whoever they want from the B12.

I'm looking forward to reading their meltdown on 12/30.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Found this stating there's rumors floating around Tampa. I have no idea if this source is good or not. I've never posted a link so I apologize in advance if I've messed up.

http://www.rantsports.com/ncaa-foot...ll-rumors-florida-state-headed-to-the-big-12/

He closes his "report" with:

"Once I heard this rumor I started putting out some feelers to see if I could get any level of confirmation. At this point I am getting a lot of no comments, which to me is promising, because if there was nothing to it, I’d get a no. Make sure to keep checking back as this situation develops further."

Never mind that most staff personnel follow the same directive of "no Comment" to every inquiry, if he does not get an emphatic "NO!", then it must be true.

2 things:

1. What does that even mean? That if the ACC invites UConn, BC is going to take their ball and go home? Who would even notice?
  2. Doesn't ESPN read the Boneyard? Dudes are just waiting on the ink to dry on their B1G invite (after having turned down the ACC twice).

I could see BC going to the Big 10 - the BIG is playing a market game and don't seem to care about the quality of their product at all so getting the Boston market while watering down the league even further might be a logical play for them.

At some point "tortious interference" is going to raise its ugly head yet again. The thing is, there can't be tortious interference unless somebody is actually contemplating moving from one conference to another. Kenneth Starr's threat was credible because Mike Slive was dickering in the dark with Texas A&M and Missouri. Bowlsby and Dodds are staying far away from expansion at the moment IMO. If those guys do get involved it will only be a matter of time before the first lawyer sighting.

I could see BC going to the Big 10 - the BIG is playing a market game and don't seem to care about the quality of their product at all so getting the Boston market while watering down the league even further might be a logical play for them.

Maryland + BC for Louisville + UConn would be a gigantic upgrade, really.

David Stern would kill a trade like that.

Bud Selig would not.

What i really am grttin so sick and tired of hearing that clemson or FSU goin to the effin big 12!!!!! Seriously the acc is just as good or better than the big12. If one of those teams leave im not so sure the acc can recover from that. Just want some damn stability,feel like we never left the big east

What i really am grttin so sick and tired of hearing that clemson or FSU goin to the effin big 12!!!!! Seriously the acc is just as good or better than the big12. If one of those teams leave im not so sure the acc can recover from that. Just want some damn stability,feel like we never left the big east

Clemson is going nowhere. It's a relatively small (19,000) technical university in the So. Carolina Piedmont that has virtually nothing in common with the dustbowl universities of the Big 12.

Maryland + BC for Louisville + UConn would be a gigantic upgrade, really.

David Stern would kill a trade like that.

Bud Selig would not.

Bud Selig? How'd baseball come into this?

Clemson is going nowhere. It's a relatively small (19,000) technical university in the So. Carolina Piedmont that has virtually nothing in common with the dustbowl universities of the Big 12.
Florida st is very important to the acc n i was really lookin forward to playin them. Just have to eait and see

Thing is, I live midway between Boston and Providence, and I already get the BTN. Not sure why, but my cable company (Comcast) carries it. Would taking BC give them access to that many more households?

Thing is, I live midway between Boston and Providence, and I already get the BTN. Not sure why, but my cable company (Comcast) carries it. Would taking BC give them access to that many more households?
You probably don't subscribe to (enhanced) basic but have some kind of sports or "everything" package from Comcast. The B1G's aim is to get the BTN on basic subscription tiers so that they receive payment for every subscriber.

This guy was sick the day they taught Journalism at Journalism School.