FWIW.. | Syracusefan.com

FWIW..

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
Tonight will be interesting. In re to Frank's situation, I am hearing this team is not a very close or happy team. Perhaps his absence impacts that.

Could explain why the whole is less than the sum of the parts. They don't like each other other, so they don't play well together. One of the big issues for that may not be on the floor tonight.

Could explain why the whole is less than the sum of the parts. They don't like each other other, so they don't play well together. One of the big issues for that may not be on the floor tonight.
I’m confused, so you’re saying we’re better off? This thread will be a classic.

Tonight will be interesting. In re to Frank's situation, I am hearing this team is not a very close or happy team. Perhaps his absence impacts that.
And where, pray tell, are you hearing this from?

frankly (pun intended) i haven't seen a lot of cohesion this whole year. assists are as common as comets.
and it's either hit some threes or tyus just bulls to the basket. be interesting to see what we get tonite.
i'm hoping for a good game from marek and oshae. do some baseline damage. and no fouls.

Remember when we were worried about adding Bazley to this band of brothers...

Also, I have no idea whether the OP is saying this is a good thing Frank isn’t playing?... or just a general statement of hearsay?...

Seemed fine last year. And if it was that bad, Battle would have left. Please.

Remember when we were worried about adding Bazley to this band of brothers...

Also, I have no idea whether the OP is saying this is a good thing Frank isn’t playing?... or just a general statement of hearsay?...

I know, for a fact, that battle/frank/hughes are buddies

I know, for a fact, that battle/frank/hughes are buddies
Ok

But those three while very capable of producing and getting g us wins, are also why we are so discombobulated on offense for long stretches.

gotta pick a side . you're either walking or you're dead... oh wait that don't work anymore ! damn zombies.

Have them on Snapchat and they all seem to like each other. Some went to hibachi last night

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom