FWIW.. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

FWIW..

Have them on Snapchat and they all seem to like each other. Some went to hibachi last night
Are you telling me that Jim let his team go to dinner last night?! :mad: They should be in bed at 6 pm!

Could explain why the whole is less than the sum of the parts. They don't like each other other, so they don't play well together. One of the big issues for that may not be on the floor tonight.

So JB got suspended too?

JB is an early bird diner. dessert by 5pm. or it costs extra.

Have them on Snapchat and they all seem to like each other. Some went to hibachi last night

With the way the week has gone I would have bet the family nest egg that they were all over the local Chipotle last night.

Wish I could zoom in on that Baylor players face when he saw Jalen and Buddy bum rushing him at half court LOL

Could explain why the whole is less than the sum of the parts. They don't like each other other, so they don't play well together. One of the big issues for that may not be on the floor tonight.

Appreciate the info.

Just would shock me that this team has been together in bulk for two years, only picking up Boeheim, Carey and Braswell and not losing anyone and the chemistry is massively worse.

Kids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom