Class of 2022 - G Elijah Fisher (Canada) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 G Elijah Fisher (Canada) Offered

So many guard offers I wonder if the staff is confident about getting any of these guys?

So many guard offers I wonder if the staff is confident about getting any of these guys?

Only '23 offer as far as I am aware. Top 10 kid - don't think you are ever 'confident' about locking one down, but certainly kudos to the staff for going all in recently to upgrade our talent level

I don't think his position is set yet. At 6-6/6-7 as a sophomore in HS that's big for a guard. And another of the blurbs already refer to him as a wing. Love these bigs that grow out of originally being guards.

Only '23 offer as far as I am aware. Top 10 kid - don't think you are ever 'confident' about locking one down, but certainly kudos to the staff for going all in recently to upgrade our talent level
My fault - thought he was 2022! This makes more sense then

Welcome to your number 1 priority recruit for 2023 folks. All the eggs = this basket
So, we’re feeling good about this kid wearing orange?

He went to prep school/is good friends with Latasha Lattimore and Shayeann-Day Wilson before they transferred to Royal Crown this year. They are both current CUSEWBB commits for the 2021 class. Hopefully they can put in a good word or two ;)

He went to prep school/is good friends with Latasha Lattimore and Shayeann-Day Wilson before they transferred to Royal Crown this year. They are both current CUSEWBB commits for the 2021 class. Hopefully they can put in a good word or two
Why? Is Q taking over SU MBB? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom