Class of 2022 - G Elijah Fisher (Canada) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 G Elijah Fisher (Canada) Offered

We have never gotten a Grassroots Canada/Ro Russell prospect. That won’t change with Fisher. Move along.
What is the story there that we’ve never gotten a Grassroots Canada prospect? Is it something to do with JB? Could it change under Red? And could Fisher be a transfer possibility?

What is the story there that we’ve never gotten a Grassroots Canada prospect? Is it something to do with JB? Could it change under Red? And could Fisher be a transfer possibility?
It's a small sample size but it seems that players SU is interested in get a very quick response when they hit the portal (JJ, Oduro). Based on that, it doesn't look like they have interest here.

I’m surprised Oregon was never in the mix for him - they have a strong Canadian pipeline.

Story has nothing to do with JB and very unlikely to change under Red. CIABounce (Orangeville Prep) and Grassroots are rivals. And no school has relationship with both. The grassroots program has a relationship with 3-5 schools and we aren’t one of them. I do think Red might unlock more CIA Bounce kids as he recruited Tyler Ennis (his dad runs CIA Bounce/OP) and the family and Red have excellent relationship.

Story has nothing to do with JB and very unlikely to change under Red. CIABounce (Orangeville Prep) and Grassroots are rivals. And no school has relationship with both. The grassroots program has a relationship with 3-5 schools and we aren’t one of them. I do think Red might unlock more CIA Bounce kids as he recruited Tyler Ennis (his dad runs CIA Bounce/OP) and the family and Red have excellent relationship.
Hey, if we can get a better percentage of the upper echelon CIA Bounce kids, we would be doing very well. We're talking aside from Tyler Ennis...Andrew Wiggins, Anthony Bennett, Khem Birch, Tristan Thompson and Xavier Ratham-Mayes. That is a TON of talent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom