Class of 2022 - G Elijah Fisher (Canada) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 G Elijah Fisher (Canada) Offered

Those schools have to communicate more because of who they are...
Would you agree, at this point, if he were to go to college, it would be either us or UK?

Would you agree, at this point, if he were to go to college, it would be either us or UK?
I dont expect him to play college basketball unless there’s a crazy NIL deal in place

If he's as good as advertised and a true 5 star player, the big players will eventually come calling (Duke, Kentucky, Kansas etc.) and all the schools who have been there early and put in a lot of time and work will no longer have a chance. Add to that the suspect schools that really should not have a chance but "gets the girl". We've seen this show too many times and I can't bear to watch it anymore.

If he's as good as advertised and a true 5 star player, the big players will eventually come calling (Duke, Kentucky, Kansas etc.) and all the schools who have been there early and put in a lot of time and work will no longer have a chance. Add to that the suspect schools that really should not have a chance but "gets the girl". We've seen this show too many times and I can't bear to watch it anymore.
Kentucky is already after him. JB usually knows when to bail on a recruit that is not obtainable. So, if we’re still recruiting him, he must feel we have chance.

Yeah Fisher already has offers from Kentucky and Kansas. Don't think Duke has offered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom