Class of 2017 - G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky

Any chance with KJ transferring he reclasses and fills that spot? Howard/Battle/Richardson/Diallo would look pretty sweet:rolleyes:
Not going to think about reclassify unless Mali leaves, but if that does happen there is nothing set in stone he would still be approved.

Highlights of Hami and his NY Rens squad from last weekend. Hami is #3 and Jordan Tucker is #1. Peep Hami catching a homicide at the 50 sec mark. YO! th_shaqoohhh.png

Very few people in the entire world have Westbrook type quickness and hops

Diallo looks like one of those people

Very few people in the entire world have Westbrook type quickness and hops

Diallo looks like one of those people
He's one of those guys that looks like he's playing on a 9 foot hoop

iommi and I saw him at the Mary Kline classic. We were there for Moyer, who displayed a terrific passing game. Both of us were pleasantly surprised with Diallo and Michael Porter. They were under the radar at the time, both underclassmen that we hadn't yet recruited. Anyway, super explosive even though he made it look easy. Not sure how many times, but over and over, I thought who the heck is this guy?

Francis03 said:
YouTube Video Highlights of Hami and his NY Rens squad from last weekend. Hami is #3 and Jordan Tucker is #1. Peep Hami catching a homicide at the 50 sec mark. YO!
can we get some good news on this peep? Pleeze!

Highlights of Hami and his NY Rens squad from last weekend. Hami is #3 and Jordan Tucker is #1. Peep Hami catching a homicide at the 50 sec mark. YO!View attachment 59897
Francis, given the recent departures is there a possibility that we could get Hami to reclassify even if Mali stays? With Howard and battle sharing time at the pg we could use some depth especially if we can't bring in a grad transfer. I would love to have that many playmakers on the floor and shooting should be solid with Mali and Lyden stroking it.

Francis, given the recent departures is there a possibility that we could get Hami to reclassify even if Mali stays? With Howard and battle sharing time at the pg we could use some depth especially if we can't bring in a grad transfer. I would love to have that many playmakers on the floor and shooting should be solid with Mali and Lyden stroking it.

Not Francis but doubt it... Not enough balls to go around between Malachi, Battle & Diallo.

http://syracusefan.com/threads/transfer-thread.101874/page-6#post-1725593
All Hami reclassification questions, please refer to that link above.

Last edited:
Is this a loophole to the NCAA restriction of having only 2 coaches on the road? If JB is attending as a parent of a player and not an "active" recruiter does that free up Red or Hop to be on the road in addition to GMac?

Great question. I'd think it's a loophole but Francis03 might know. It would be huge this weekend, in particular to be able to get Hop out too. I'm sure we are dotting our i's and crossing out t's with our friends in the NCAA police.

Is this a loophole to the NCAA restriction of having only 2 coaches on the road? If JB is attending as a parent of a player and not an "active" recruiter does that free up Red or Hop to be on the road in addition to GMac?
Not really sure to be honest. I know the loophole works for the non live period events where coaches aren't allowed to attend but can as a parent. JB did it last week and Calipari did the same last year to watch his son.