Class of 2015 - G Jamal Murray (ON) Verballed to Kentucky | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 G Jamal Murray (ON) Verballed to Kentucky

I have a lot on my mind about this whole situation but ill wait on the battle decision until i rest easy/explode

So he's dropping 8 spots then
jordoo + edowd > all those recruiting 'experts' = fuhgettaboutit <= oh word?
Listen, trust me on this one. Do the math. Carry the one. And it all makes sense.
I believe I have just enlightened cusehulk with all the information he needs.
(subtitle - Jamal Murray will NOT be attending SU)

jordoo + edowd > all those recruiting 'experts' = fuhgettaboutit <= oh word?
Listen, trust me on this one. Do the math. Carry the one. And it all makes sense.
I believe I have just enlightened cusehulk with all the information he needs.
(subtitle - Jamal Murray will NOT be attending SU)

I think your encryption is too complicated for him.

Kentucky it is.
shocked-will-smith.gif

Damn. I really like this kid. It's something, when you just happen to flip on an all-star game and don't know who anyone is, and one player immediately stands out as 'having it.' Murray was that dude.

Bizarre choice, to go to Kentucky, to split time with Ulis and Briscoe. Seems not to matter with Calipari's guys. They don't have to average more than a few minutes per game to be drafted in the top 10. Murray seemed like a combination of Tyler Ennis and Derrick Rose. I wish we had a kid with that kind of motor.

So did he reclass to 2015 or is he waiting until September to decide?

T Minus 2 years until he Keith Smart's us.

Mhm.

I got money saying if it's UK he goes up 3 spots in the rankings... Oregon he goes down 8.
For any of you kids doing the math at home, mark this day. We will see the end rankings (lol I thought they already 'ended', but Kentucky, you know) and compare to today's ranking using the internet archive and find the difference. Meanwhile, I know I wouldn't care less if he picked the ducks, but isn't it :crazy: that a kid can reclassify two weeks before graduation? I know, I know. Kentucky. $;)$

But it doesn't really matter. Murray is a bright kid. I doubt his grades are an issue, so I guess I will just reclassify myself to bed. Wait. Did I do that right? :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom