Class of 2022 - G Lexi McNabb (AZ) Signs With Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 G Lexi McNabb (AZ) Signs With Syracuse

I was expecting this. I think it was more of a Felicia commit. We shall see how this plays out. But I have to say this is a really good place for her right now. Had thinks played out differently, she would have been Orange, I think. Lexi is a really great kid, and they are lucky to have her.

I was expecting this. I think it was more of a Felicia commit. We shall see how this plays out. But I have to say this is a really good place for her right now. Had thinks played out differently, she would have been Orange, I think. Lexi is a really great kid, and they are lucky to have her.
I just hope JW at least explores the possibility of bringing the Marquette coach here. Someone who is young at 37, played at Notre Dame, and Muffett feels is a great young coach, could build a great program, and be here a long time.

I really want Felisha at SU. I think it would be a huge mistake not to bring her in, and a lot of the women bball supporters want her also. She is that dynamic of a person, and would set a very good example of who to bring in to show that they are serious about certain things that may have been overlooked in the past. If you keep Lacrosse in the family, and there is an excellent local product who also happened to play for SU, and is an excellent and respected coach, then why look any further.

If she brings the Kia Nurse attitude on defense, she'll find playing time.
She is very good defensively. I have watched her about 5 times here in AZ. She was one of the best before she went to Ontario her senior year. She played under the best coach in AZ at Seton Catholic and of course she had her parents. I watched with them a couple of times. You could tell that while they let the coach, do her thing, that dad especially had taught her some things.

She is very good defensively. I have watched her about 5 times here in AZ. She was one of the best before she went to Ontario her senior year. She played under the best coach in AZ at Seton Catholic and of course she had her parents. I watched with them a couple of times. You could tell that while they let the coach, do her thing, that dad especially had taught her some things.
I saw the Kia Nurse shirt and with her mother being part of that family, you would expect that. Outside of Stewie, Kia was always my favorite husky.
And her going down in the semi-finals cost Phoenix the championship. Her defense and 3 point shooting would have changed that series.

E89CC0A5-5E13-4657-BA7C-A8529D14B552.jpeg

From the SI article. I can totally attest that this is 100% true from the times I saw her play. She is 100% a T-E-A-M player and will feed any teammate who is in a better position to take a shot. She is also an on court cheerleader and motivator for her teammates. There is zero of her riding on her McNabb name. She is her own player and works on her own abilities. I have also worked a couple of charity events with the family, and Lexi and all of their kids are polite, humble, and the nicest kids. You will all love Lexi.

"I play for my team," McNabb said. "I'm not a 'me me me' type of player. If somebody's hot, they're going to get the ball. If somebody's struggling, I'm going to be there to pick them up. I want to make sure that everybody, not just me, everybody's happy and getting what they want out of this experience. That's my job, especially as a point guard. You get the ball to the right people, you're the coach on the floor, you're the leader. Also, you're everybody's friend. Off the court, we're going to get along so well. We're going to have a great time. That's what I plan to do when I go to Syracuse."

Lexi McNabb on joining family legacy at Syracuse: ‘It was a no-brainer’

We are very fortunate to have had and now have another legacy student / athlete at SU.

After a state runner-up finish as a freshman at Seton Catholic, she helped guide her team to back-to-back state championships and earned Class 4A First Team honors twice in the 2019-20 and 2020-21 seasons. She was also an honorable mention All-Academic Team member three times while at Seton Catholic.

Good for her and good for us and we move forward with another recruit added to the roster. Go get ‘em FLJ!

Had to come back to Lexi and this thread because of her father's reaction which is all about CAB.

It does matter to me that it's about family here. What a family. One of the best QB's for SU ever, one of the best women's BB players and now Lexi just beginning a journey of what I hope will be a great one for her, FLJ and SU and selfishly us..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom