G men and the Cowboys | Syracusefan.com

G men and the Cowboys

victor

All Conference
I am a Cowboy fan but I expect the G men will put it on the boys tomorrow. I hope I am wrong. Cowboys tend to wilt when the chips are on the table. In the mean time I read that Old Jerry said he is doing a good job as the G.M. All I can say to good old Jerry is that he ought to be thankful he is the owner of the team.

Yeah, I am a Cowboy fan as well. The Cowboy defense worries me. They gave up a ton of yards in the season opener and were fortunate to get a bunch of turnovers. I think these teams are pretty equal talent-wise, but the Giants seem to have the Cowboy's number. I believe the Giants have won six of the last nine match-ups.

Yeah, I am a Cowboy fan as well. The Cowboy defense worries me. They gave up a ton of yards in the season opener and were fortunate to get a bunch of turnovers. I think these teams are pretty equal talent-wise, but the Giants seem to have the Cowboy's number. I believe the Giants have won six of the last nine match-ups.
Giants are more physical. They will come after Tony R.

Both teams are awful this year with the slight edge in awfulness going to the Giants. The one thing the Giants have going for them is quality ownership and coaching so I expect them to turn it around next year. The Cowboys on the other hand have to hope Al Davis .. I mean Jerry Jones .. doesn't drive them too far into mediocrity before he finally dies.

Shock to see cowboys pull it out at the end. Giants have gotten old along the line and weren't able to put pressure on Romo on the last drive.

Giants pass rush and pass defense blows.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I was shocked my boys won as well. Philly must be rejoicing since the best real threat to them is now likely completely toast

Cutch drive by Romo at the end of the game!

None of the teams in the NFC East are any good. Cowboys in the driver's seat to win division but I would not bet the farm on any of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom