Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be clear, it's not AT a Knicks game. It's on Canada's telecast of a Knicks game.
So he's not physically gonna be at MSG? The announcement will be aired at the halftime of the game but from someplace else. That makes more sense. Thank you.

So he's not physically gonna be at MSG? The announcement will be aired at the halftime of the game but from someplace else. That makes more sense. Thank you.

Yeah, I'm like 90% sure that's what's happening. It was specifically a person from TSN saying that he was going to commit on their telecast.

Very odd that he's doing it at a Knicks game. You'd think that has to be good for us. But you never with kids. I'm cautiously optimistic.

I've got two words for you: Tobias Harris.

I keed, I keed. (I hope!)

Do we have the same level of confidence about Quincy’s commitment to Cuse on Wednesday night as we did about Oshae Brissett’s two years ago? All signs were pointing to Brissett picking Syracuse in the weeks leading up to that one. Quincy is our key forward recruit this cycle, especially if we fail to land Akok, whose decision seems more up in the air. This is the recruit I have been most excited and confident about landing. Is that a fair assessment?

Last edited:
Do we have the same level of confidence about Quincy’s commitment to Cuse on Wednesday night as we did about Oshae Brissett’s two years ago? All signs were pointing to Brissett picking Syracuse in the weeks leading up to that one. Quincy is our key forward recruit this cycle, especially if we fail to land Akok, whose decision seems more up in the air. This is the recruit I have the most excited and confidentabout landing. Is that a fair assessment?
I have no inside info. But I agree with your sentiment

I think he’s the biggest recruit for us this cycle. I know Akok n IS are higher rated but if we land him than it becomes a good class and reloads us for next year. Add in one or both of Akok/IS and the class becomes great/legendary. Would feel like we are playing with house money if we can get Q to commit. Plus I really like his game and love the idea of him coming in second semester and getting acclimated to college life and our system.

In among the scrolling messages from fans, there was a lone French message that said "Shut Up! He's going to eat oranges." Someone take that and run with it.
The kid who commented that is followed by Quincy so I would think they have some connection.

This one is sooooo obvious

Yeah I think him having such a great time on his visit, and saying that the Syracuse players were recruiting him the hardest just speaks to those reports. The fact that he and those players are still in constant contact speaks volumes here

Yeah I think him having such a great time on his visit, and saying that the Syracuse players were recruiting him the hardest just speaks to those reports. The fact that he and those players are still in constant contact speaks volumes here
Saying he got along with Cuse players more than Oregon players, I mean...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.