Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in love. The only logical thing to do now is start playing the Canadian National Anthem before each SU game.

Shoot, I can see if my fellow Buffalonians will approve lending out our Doug Allen (“Dougggggie!”) to make the short drive down Thruway for each game.

Seriously tho - who here doesn’t know “O Canada”?

Interested to know because it’s pretty much instilled into Buffalo natives conscious at birth...(per the video)

Last edited:
I’m in love. The only logical thing to do now is start playing the Canadian National Anthem before each SU game.

Shoot, I can see if my fellow Buffalonians will approve lending out our Doug Allen (“Dougggggie!”) to make the short drive down Thruway for each game.

Doug Allen sings "O Canada" and "The Star-Spangled Banner"

Interested to know because it’s pretty much instilled into Buffalo natives conscious at birth...(per the video)
I can't tell if you want to fight me right now.

I would have no problem with the Canadian national anthem at the Dome. It's nice for the players (as of January we'll have 2 scholarship athletes from Canada on the team) and supports our Canadian allies and fans who come down for the games or watch us on TV.

I would have no problem with the Canadian national anthem at the Dome. It's nice for the players (as of January we'll have 2 scholarship athletes from Canada on the team) and supports our Canadian allies and fans who come down for the games or watch us on TV.

My initial post was somewhat in jest but to be honest I’d love it if they started to do that

Actually like the idea. Costs us nothing and maybe is just a subconscious nod to Canada to keep that pipeline flowing.

Exactly. Should always be looking for those types of advantages (don’t cost much, easy to implement, etc.).

And we do already have a meaningful “relationship” with Canadian prospects/players:

With Kris Joseph, Tyler Ennis, and now Oshae Brissett...

Then got Quincy lined up...

And recruit kids like Addison Patterson, maybe Tyrese Samuel...

Definitely establishing a nice pipeline

I was jk, I am just the boards anti-Canadian.

That title should come with a badge or something haha. All good my friend. So I take it that’s a “no” vote from you on the anthem haha

Exactly. Should always be looking for those types of advantages (don’t cost much, easy to implement, etc.).

And we do already have a meaningful “relationship” with Canadian prospects/players:

With Kris Joseph, Tyler Ennis, and now Oshae Brissett...

Then got Quincy lined up...

And recruit kids like Addison Patterson, maybe Tyrese Samuel...

Definitely establishing a nice pipeline
We should be doing a Native American Ceremony before EVERY lacrosse game too. Seriously. They do one before the Nighthawks games (Rochester) and it's pretty cool to watch.

That title should come with a badge or something haha. All good my friend. So I take it that’s a “no” vote from you on the anthem haha
No I really don't care if we play it. as long as all their player are belong to us.

The title of the thread says QG is from Montreal but isn't he really from Quebec City? Just curious.

Best. Anthem. Ever.

SSB a close second.

As a song, Star Spangeld Banner is a good poem.
Oh Canada is a great anthem. So is God Save the Queen.

I remember the Canadian Flag being displayed just as prominently on the upper wall of the dome as USA flag. Is it still there?

Status
Not open for further replies.