Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very confused why a few people here seem to think it's the Syracuse side that is not allowing this to happen?

He's a monster and is a no-brainer recruit for any team, I would think. We have offered. What else is there to do?

Does this mean reclassifying? Or coming in during season like the big from Kansas did last season?

See my tweet above. He may reclassify.
I get that..but why does he say 2nd semester next season? Does that mean he would come in during the season and not at the start of the season?

I get that..but why does he say 2nd semester next season? Does that mean he would come in during the season and not at the start of the season?

Not sure. That's what Jerry is saying. Maybe he assumes it will take him a semester to get cleared by the NCAA. Bossi says he may reclassify altogether. Sounds like that's the route it is moving to.

Interesting...didnt realize that was option here. wonder what are staff Is thinking here

I'm not sure that him reclassifying to 18 is good news for us. Would think another school is pushing that option.

Agree. He's a 2/3.

I'm not sure that him reclassifying to 18 is good news for us. Would think another school is pushing that option.

Feel the same way...would be a bummer not to get this kid! Hopefully we are in a good place with whitney or precious.

We are in a good spot for Whitney.

That's Damn good to hear. Kid is a absolute stud...even more so with how hes shooting the ball now. I would be bummed to lose out on Q but I realize we can't win all of them. Both are very talented players but I'm pretty sure most would pick whitney over Q. Would love to have both but I'm not sure that's even a option?

That's Damn good to hear. Kid is a absolute stud...even more so with how hes shooting the ball now. I would be bummed to lose out on Q but I realize we can't win all of them. Both are very talented players but I'm pretty sure most would pick whitney over Q. Would love to have both but I'm not sure that's even a option?
His being a stud can be a problem though...

I don’t thonk him reclassifying definitely means the end for us here. He wouldn’t be coming til second semester so that half of year of playing time shouldn’t mean all that much. Who knows if he’d even play for any team that half a semester. We are clearly in good shape if just a week or two ago he mention us as one of two schools he DEFINITELY wants to take an OV.

Good. He’s blowing up.
I always wait for the statement “I want to be recruited by UK.” Or the Cockburn “I want to be recruited by the blue bloods.” That tells me all I need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.