G Tech opens -1 | Syracusefan.com

G Tech opens -1

Id be shocked if line does not hit 3 and the hook. That being said Ga Tech did not look dominate last night, Ga state shot themselves in the foot over and over. If the line hits 3+ perfect game to add to a Texas for a teaser.

Realistically the game is a toss up.

Also, I wish we didn’t have Miami this year. They looked very strong yesterday.
I’m so looking forward to that game in the dome. Trust me…I know they are legit. But that game will be an event and it’s fun to hate on the U. We can only hope that game will be a night game cause it will be rocking.

lol Florida is not good at all this year

Wait till Miami gets to mid October to see how they’re doing
50-50 at best we see Miami with Ward there’s a reason this is his 9th season. What happens if one team has clinched a spot in the ACC Championship game. They’d be foolish to play any starters right? A playoff spot with a bye is on the line the next week.

Could be a nice spot to see them would be fitting if they game was meaningless for this reason as it’s been so long since they came to the Dome.

Yeah solid 2.5, 57.5 over. Gonna be a battle

I dont think the points matter.

Either GT is legit and rocks us or SU cleans up the mistakes and wins, but I dont think its a close game whoever wins.
I think we put up a lot of points and the defense plays better. Watching both Tech games they left guys open in the secondary a lot. The key will be time of possession, we need to get off the field on D. We should sell out to stop the run and if King beats us so be it. We need as many possessions as possible. Ohio beat us in time of possession which can’t happen this week because they likely won’t have to settle for a bunch of field goals.

Considering we were down about 15 min in TOS after one quarter just getting it close to even was a good thing,

Im surprised the line isnt 5 or 6 to GT. They are going to be a load for us. We will need to score 35 or more to win
I am going to bet on GT and hope to heck I lose. A little consolation if the Orange lose. And I won't care one bit about the money if We win.

So far GT’s pass defense has given up yds.

This is a battle of very contrasting styles, very college offense in its second year vs a pro style offense in its second game.

GT so far is improved on defense, last year they were horrible, 123 in total defense,

They have played very low possession/low play count games this year. FSU 52 plays for GT, 58 for FSU, GaSt 64 and 63.

Very interesting match up.

FSU being poorly coached let GT play a slow plodding game by doing it as well.

I think we want to play at our pace as well, but we need to be in the 70 play range if we expect to win this game. we want 35+ throws but not because we are chasing from behind.

we lost 2 possessions because we couldnt get Ohio off the field and we then went TD/FG/TD
then we punted and went TD/TD/TD to start the 2nd half.

Had we actually ran well the passing might have been even better.

So, I'm reading articles already about whether Tech will be able to hold on to their coach, Brent Key.
Rumors like this have to help, even if only a little bit.

So, I'm reading articles already about whether Tech will be able to hold on to their coach, Brent Key.
Rumors like this have to help, even if only a little bit.
Maybe but that’s college football… we win next week they’ll be saying the same thing :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom