Ga Tech Gameday... | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
charissa thompson talks to babers at the half and he says "screw this"

given this set of plays what would we be doing different with who ever you think is doing the coaching.
Not kicking a 50 yard FG. Not declining a penalty to keep it 1st and 15. Calling a timeout on fourth and 5 to give your offense a CHANCE to score.

OUR HC CANNOT COACH WELL ENOUGH.

How much more data do people need to see?

Really one blown play by the D and the jump of 4th down.. not a bad effort

On offense GT much faster to the ball and we are doing nothing to cause they to think. Need some better plays.. Run the reverse 1 time please, just to make the outside guys slow down the attack.

Good news is one drive and we are back in if we have it in us

Every key play so far has been our mistake.
Explain in detail how a reverse would cause any issue for the defense.

The backers and safeties are basically standing on line of scrimmage.

Has Dino decided not to show anything this week so he can save it all for next week to become bowl eligible? I mean you can’t tell me somebody can’t throw a 10-15 yard pass downfield when they can throw 10-15 yards to the sideline.
Seriously makes zero sense not to loosen em up by throwing downfield once or twice.

You want analytics, I have them right here

1700361089003.gif

I dunno that anybody is saying that. I think it's easier to imagine a situation where you subconsciously the people what they want.
UNC was called for 10 penalties today.

The school that everyone here says the league office has the refs favor.

Football officiating stinks at all levels. I bet there are GaTech fans wailing that we were holding on every play of our first drive.

What have I missed? Literally just got back from dinner. I see the score but what’s been happening ? Just bad everything ? 43 pages is too much lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom