Ga Tech Gameday... | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this Davis cat turns out to be a competent qb this game makes even less sense. Clean house we need guys who can throw a forward pass

It’s easier to fabricate a strawman argument - and post it repeatedly - than to attempt to defend ACC officiating
I’ll just keep asking. Do you think the ACC is engaged in a criminal conspiracy to alter the outcome of games via crooked officiating?

That’s what you guys are suggesting. So just own it if you feel that is the case.

If shredder cannot throw a ball 3 yards and apparently cannot run why is he dressed?
It’s possible he wanted to dress. I’m not sure it really hurts anyone that he is

What have I missed? Literally just got back from dinner. I see the score but what’s been happening ? Just bad everything ? 43 pages is too much lol
If this was a golf round we have missed 8 fairways and greens at the turn and shot 45

Explain in detail how a reverse would cause any issue for the defense.

The backers and safeties are basically standing on line of scrimmage.
if you run the reverse then the ends have to stay home every play and not attack because they might get run by. you need to make they honor the players that are not getting the ball.

Really dont hold on the one run and make the kick.. 17-10 at the half with the ball.

Too bad we took penalties on the next 2 drives as well because we need to be going 2-3-4 forward and when that stopped we died out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom