Ga Tech Gameday... | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
“But it was too late, I had already changed the world”

Imagine paying someone for such a boring story and then writing such a terrible ending line

Listen, I’m done with the Dino era, but these kids continue to fight for the Ohana, fair is fair
Same which is why the whole “they will play hard for this guy” means little to me. The guys are still playing for Dino and they did for Shafer as well.

Just because they didn’t get the conversion doesn’t mean it was a bad playcall. The OL got blown up. Guys gotta execute.

Liked but I still would rather had DV on it

Bother sides of the ball have made this entertaining. Kudos to the D and kudos to Beck for finally mixing in some other stuff. The counters have worked because of the pursuit.

Felt like a desperation throw not planned
Yeah that wasnt designed which is why it was chucked at the back of someone blocking.

Why run Allen at QB there? Guaranteed run blitz with him there. If you want to be tricky then you throw immediately out of that look. Otherwise stick Allen or Shrader in there to make them consider a pass.

Once again, imagine being a GT fan right now. This is your shot at bowl eligibility.

Lot of this being close is on the Tech staff with sole bizarre decisions. Not playing press coverage when SUs run nothing but screens, not stacking the box with 9-10 etc. Their OC has had a brutal 2nd half as well. SU has taken advantage which is good to see.

I’m amazed I’m still watching this in the 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors