Ga Tech Pt II postgame | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Pt II postgame

If they do a real national search that includes the likes of Miller - Pitino - Smart, then they can't turn around and hire RED there is zero chance you can sell RED is the best choice at that point ZERO CHANCE.

All three would create a huge buzz

I feel bad for JB. I really do.
I actually do too, these players are just bad. That is on him, but probably the most unlikable team in my lifetime.

He’ll be classy and accountable, will handle the players better, and won’t be stubborn and insecure.

Just a guess.

Yes but can he recruit can he coach?? I see no real evidence of any of that so we are giving it to RED because he is a nice guy.

I feel bad for JB. I really do.
I do too. This whole thing sucks, but you could see it coming.

Last year should’ve been IT. Solely because Buddy was still here. Otherwise ‘18 or ‘21 would’ve been triumphant ways to go out. Especially ‘18 since we had fans there….and he would’ve been better off NOT coaching his kid.

Do you think it's easy to recruit guys to the Ivy league.

Its the Patriot league and it's his lack of connections that would be key to recruiting here. With a homerun staff and a bigtime recruiter it might work.. also his style of play may not fit at this level either.

If we just made more shots (7 from 3-point range to be exact), we steal a nail biter and everyone is whistling a different tune.

Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

Its the Patriot league and it's his lack of connections that would be key to recruiting here. With a homerun staff and a bigtime recruiter it might work.. also his style of play may not fit at this level either.
Yup. Meant Patriot League. I know he's at Colgate, not sure why I was thinking Cornell. Yes, he would need stud assistants. Wouldn't pull it off with his Colgate staff.

The only real “game” was to see how many OutKast references could be tied into the fact that this program is a tire fire.

Do “Wheels of Steel” burn?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom