Ga Tech Pt II postgame | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Pt II postgame

Rick Pitino!!! 5 yr contract ...get some buzz going
He doesn’t have to live here to coach. Weitsman will fly him in from Manhattan 6 days a week for practice and games.

SWC75 can you dig up the last time we lost 4 consecutive games by 17+ points? Was it the 50s, the Marc Gulley year they won 3?

He’s awful, he does nothing but shoot and he doesn’t even shoot well.
Couldn't be much worse than the guys that were playing. Also, he was a very good shooter earlier in the year up til the last few weeks.

Couldn't be much worse than the guys that were playing. Also, he was a very good shooter earlier in the year up til the last few weeks.
I don’t know, rather see Taylor and Cope hustle than anything Bell has ever done here.

My guess in the game thread was suspended and I’m more convinced now.
JB said in presser he was going to start tonight until in yesterday's practice "...he did nothing for 6 straight plays..."

Didn’t JB say “yeah, he was available” after last game?

Or was that question about him being injured and JB was being coy?

Coy

As someone here already said, that was the saddest press conference I’ve ever seen from JB. He actually said that the kids didn’t play with any pride although he tried to take it back mid-sentence.

As Bulldog I think also said, there was zero snarkiness tonight which to me was shocking and Inthink indicated he may be out of bullets. As much as we all agree it is time to call it a career, it is still very sad to see a defeated JB.

"We've got guys shooting threes who shouldn't be shooting threes".
That's Judah (and to a lesser extent Symir, but the game was over by then).

We stood around, 10 feet from shooters. We're just not playing defense. There's just no excuse for not being able to play defense better. If you don't guard people, you're not going to be close.

Sounds so defeatist about going to the ACC tournament.
He's a broken man, but he knows it's over.

"We've got guys shooting threes who shouldn't be shooting threes".
That's Judah (and to a lesser extent Symir, but the game was over by then).

We stood around, 10 feet from shooters. We're just not playing defense. There's just no excuse for not being able to play defense better. If you don't guard people, you're not going to be close.

Sounds so defeatist about going to the ACC tournament.
He's a broken man, but he knows it's over.
Probably Cope airballing his too, but Judah jacking early set the tone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom