Game 1 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Colgate

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

F4ooz2QWkAAFGe_

Last edited:
Donovan Brown starting shocks me!
Love seeing Reed at Center!
No Lockett? Must still be hurt.
Thompson 2nd string - likely easing him back in.
Bellamy and Gould both backups - was hoping 1 transfer would find their way to a starting spot.

Did i miss Dino mentioning Lockett in the press conference? is he just not fully ready to go like Thompson?

Donovan Brown starting shocks me!
No Lockett? Must still be hurt.
Thompson 2nd string - likely easing him back in.
Bellamy and Gould both backups - was hoping 1 transfer would find their way to a starting spot.

Thought the same about Lockett not being on the two-deep.

Not worried about Bellamy / Gould [or Lockett / Thompson, for that matter]. Colgate is a tomato can -- let's get the secondary guys out there and see how they perform. Depth chart might look different in a week or two.

Thought the same about Lockett not being on the two-deep.

Not worried about Bellamy / Gould [or Lockett / Thompson, for that matter]. Colgate is a tomato can -- let's get the secondary guys out there and see how they perform. Depth chart might look different in a week or two.

Fully agree. I very much expect it to look different for Purdue in week 3.

Has Delaine stepped up that big at CB to be CB2 or does anyone know if Quan is banged up?
Good news for CB depth though.

"A little owie"!!. Probably means he is out for the season, lol.
Dino said just for game 1 in the press conference. I'm guessing its very minor.

Don't klnow what to think about Clark as the back-up Rover when he's starting as the BS.

Also kind of surprised Greenwood is the back-up at free safety. Kind of thought someone may overtake him for that spot.

I'd expect Farmer to displace Clark there before long, and possibly to see time at other safety positions, as well.

But the kid's only been here for two weeks.

Talked to a Nebraska fan over the weekend, and he AGAIN lamented them losing Farmer. I just don't think that he's got his sea legs yet, after the extremely late transfer in.

Last edited:
Someone asked about Lockett in the presser and Dino said something to the effect of yeah he's fine and moved onto the next question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom