Game 1 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Louisville | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Game 1 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Louisville

What do you mean? The best they have is playing.

And while I 144% truly hope the starting 5 stays healthy the whole way thru this season, I'm not terrified about any of the guys on the 2nd string having to step in and step up.

Here's hoping we never see Rhino on the OL ever again - unless it's for some fun trickeration!

I always have to remind myself to not read much into the weekly depth chart but LeQuint Allen as the backup at RB is kind of suprising, although I'm not sure if that's because there isn't much depth behind Tucker or if it's because LeQuint is doing well in practice.

I always have to remind myself to not read much into the weekly depth chart but LeQuint Allen as the backup at RB is kind of suprising, although I'm not sure if that's because there isn't much depth behind Tucker or if it's because LeQuint is doing well in practice.
Allen tore it up. He is the real deal.

Price is good as well.

Our top three are very nice players.

I think this speaks a lot to LeQuint's ability. I firmly believe he is the heir apparent at running back

don’t mean to hate on the kid but how was Eric coley nominated for the Reese’s senior bowl watch list ? He is a 6th year guy with limited playing time who isn’t even on the 2 deep

Gadsen is definitely just a title spot

Part of the new offense scheme with Anae and Beck

Which is why he is an “or” at that spot

I also wouldn't be surprised at all to see Villari come in as "TE" aka the FBP role in Anae's O.
He can literally do it all: block (he's got legit TE size), run, and throw.

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart!

Where Linton at?

The WR ors make me chuckle. Cooper potentially starts twice. What?

Allen as RB2 is interesting. I got a feeling he might be a difference maker.

Will be interesting to see who ends up getting snaps on the defensive side that doesn't show up on the depth chart. I have a hunch we'll see more guys on the defensive line than what's listed here.

Ya WR apepars just as muddled as it did to start camp. Dline doesn't have a ton of depth but at least you know whose who there, WR seems like a total cluster besides Courtney

I think it's a mistake that Cooper is listed as an or starter twice.

One of those spots might be Queeley.
That may be the case, but I'm wondering if this is just stating that Coop starts on the outside and slides to slot when necessary

From the breakout performance in the Spring Game; and the glimpses we saw during Fall Camp, seems like he just plain went out there and won the backup job. I think we all had Price penciled in as Sean's backup, but the frosh just made too many plays in practice.

Ya WR apepars just as muddled as it did to start camp. Dline doesn't have a ton of depth but at least you know whose who there, WR seems like a total cluster besides Courtney
I think it says something when you dont see Queeley, Hatcher and a guy like Adams (speed) not in the two deep.

Lots of interesting things.

-What will our base formation be? Or will we be multiple?

-When we go 3 WRs two of the guys will be small. I thought we needed to see Jackson outside more last year given the depth in the slot.

-Hopefully Davis can do a better job at RT than last season. It is great for running the ball but not so much in passing situations.

-Got to think Gadsden is there to create mismatches and to keep the D honest. I doubt we see Elmore and Mang outside of obvious run situations.

-I thought Queeley really regressed last year. Did he get overpassed or is he hurt?

-Hopefully starting a DE that is smaller than our LBs won't be an issue.

I think we have a lot of fans that continue to hope for whatever reason that somebody makes a move on bumping our most experienced center.

:shrugs shoulders:
If the most experienced center is the best we have than why worry?

Lots of interesting things.

-What will our base formation be? Or will we be multiple?

-When we go 3 WRs two of the guys will be small. I thought we needed to see Jackson outside more last year given the depth in the slot.

-Hopefully Davis can do a better job at RT than last season. It is great for running the ball but not so much in passing situations.

-Got to think Gadsden is there to create mismatches and to keep the D honest. I doubt we see Elmore and Mang outside of obvious run situations.

-I thought Queeley really regressed last year. Did he get overpassed or is he hurt?

-Hopefully starting a DE that is smaller than our LBs won't be an issue.

Have to think Queeley has been supplanted, he was a mess most of last year and the upside with the young guys is to much to ignore. Still seems like the position overall is open to fluctuation throughout the year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom