Game 1 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Louisville | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Game 1 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Louisville

Isn't Gadsen in that flex TE position? Inside and outside. It's the spot Morris would've been in (and maybe starting) had he not transferred.

Last edited:
I'm with you on that. I think Vet's our best center, and I don't think we have any reason to believe otherwise.
Just hope his snapping has improved. Some of his snaps tend to be shot out of a cannon(zero finesse.) Throws off rhythm of the play immediately for Schrader.

Just hope his snapping has improved. Some of his snaps last season were shot out of a cannon(zero finesse.) Throws off rhythm of the play immediately for Schrader.
No reason to think he couldn't improve there.

6'6" 375 and Bergeron on the left side of your line. Salivate.

Matt Park was on SiriusXM ACC show this morning. Mentioned how big Bergeron is. I didn't realize he was that big.

Yep, that is exactly how I'm looking at it.

We addressed all the things that held us back last season.

We're going bowling.

Also easy to see why bookmakers took a low O/U for wins for Syracuse. You just see poor records as of late, a coach who's seat is warming (we know he's not going to be fired during the '22 campaign), and it's easy to just say... yeah maybe 5 wins.

I think this team wins 7 this year but still will get the ball bouncing in either direction. I think we have some fortunate bounces, and some "oh what could have been" type of games. They're too talented in too many areas to NOT go bowling.

We lost several close games last year, primarily due to bad coaching decisions. This is a good team. You could see it last year.

See I thought we made the games close primarily because of good coaching and adjustments. Gilbert was horrendously bad though, I'll give you that, even if his QB could barely through a forward pass.

I woke up absolutely giddy this morning. Started the season ticket group chat with my buddies and stared at the depth chart for 20 minutes.

It is officially the best time of the year, baby! Cannot wait to watch something special happen.

don’t mean to hate on the kid but how was Eric coley nominated for the Reese’s senior bowl watch list ? He is a 6th year guy with limited playing time who isn’t even on the 2 deep
Maybe he just really likes Reese's?

Matt Park was on SiriusXM ACC show this morning. Mentioned how big Bergeron is. I didn't realize he was that big.
The OL is huge

That’s the option this team has, the OL, with Elmore and Mang is a super heavy formation. Sizable Seven for 2022.

There are options at WR that give even more looks.

The issue with the line has been pass protection. If they can reduce sacks by a third while increasing per game attempts that would be tremendous

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom