Game 1 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Louisville | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Game 1 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Louisville

Jordan a 2nd string “or”.
And also kick and punt return guy

Hope our special teams are ready

AA11e5aO.img

If we are even competent throwing the ball we win by double digits. Their secondary is garbage. And we have the linebackers to not let Malik gash us for 60 minutes.

Hammer the moneyline
We always griped about our LB size - look at their MLB starters

And also kick and punt return guy

Hope our special teams are ready

AA11e5aO.img

I didn’t scroll down so I missed that. Also this

—Jawhar Jordan taking one to the house on the opening kickoff against his old team would be the most ideal start to a season ever.

—Jawhar Jordan taking one to the house on the opening kickoff against his old team would be the most ideal start to a season ever.
It crossed my mind - it'd be worse than the bad snap against Minnesota

Well….not for us.

Yeah…I’m getting sucked in again too.

Don’t recall emerging from camp this healthy in Dino’s tenure.

For all the eat better, practice smarter stuff he rolled out in year 1, we always seem to suffer an injury to a key player in camp.

***Knocks on wood***

I always have to remind myself to not read much into the weekly depth chart but LeQuint Allen as the backup at RB is kind of suprising, although I'm not sure if that's because there isn't much depth behind Tucker or if it's because LeQuint is doing well in practice.
I’m guessing the latter because Price has already proved himself as a do it all Rb at NMSU and was a 4 star transfer

I think it's a mistake that Cooper is listed as an or starter twice.

One of those spots might be Queeley.
I don't think it's a mistake. It just means if they use him at one spot, the 'or' at the other spot goes there.

But what does that really mean, man?
It probably means don't get too worked up about it, he's gonna play inside and outside and the other guy will play too. None of the 3 separated themselves enough to eliminate the 'or's.

Not the most glamorous spot, but with the issues we had last year I'm not thrilled to see a starting DB as the holder for place kicks. Not that I doubt he has the skills, just that it will be difiicult to devote practice time to that aspect of the game. He and Andre have to be of one mind to be successful.
I find this very odd as well.

Not the most glamorous spot, but with the issues we had last year I'm not thrilled to see a starting DB as the holder for place kicks. Not that I doubt he has the skills, just that it will be difiicult to devote practice time to that aspect of the game. He and Andre have to be of one mind to be successful.
To me, this says the punters were focused on their position battle during camp and didn’t have as much time as usual to focus on holding.

Also, as long as Andre doesn’t have to kick anything with the laces facing in this year, I don’t care who holds.

To me, this says the punters were focused on their position battle during camp and didn’t have as much time as usual to focus on holding.

Also, as long as Andre doesn’t have to kick anything with the laces facing in this year, I don’t care who holds.
Maybe coach L wants a holder who can pick it up and run

Good to see Alford starting, especially after everyone said he couldn’t run routes and didn’t have much growth. Go figure!

Coaches obviously kept a lot under wraps in preseason, I don't recall seeing Alford much which was likely by design.

Equally, I still think is some gamesmanship in this 2 deep with where some players are and are not listed. Will be interested to see actual snap counts after we get the W week one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom