Game 5... | Syracusefan.com

Game 5...

DeGrozz

All American
Just flipped to the game and actually thought 'Go Pacers'. Then I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Any other Knicks fans feel the same way?

Just flipped to the game and actually thought 'Go Pacers'. Then I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Any other Knicks fans feel the same way?
I am a Knick fan and I'll do you one better.
I would root for them now too.
Subsequently throw up in the mouth.
Burp the taste.
Swallow.
Rinse.
Repeat.
Still root for the Pacers over Miami, and on and on it goes.
Hate both teams, but I hate Lebron more than I did Larry Bird and still not sure how Wade became such a punk a few years ago.
I'd rather see Van Gundy hanging onto Zo's leg than watch this Miami team.
There.
I said what needed to be said.

The Original Heat fans are doing "7 nation army" chant which SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY result in the Heat playing their home games in an empty arena.I can't root for Lebron unless he has USA on his chest. The guy on the court just behaves like an arrogant guy. I think he is so much better than the rest of the league its crazy, but he gets EVERY call in his favor it seems. This game was over when Indiana trimmed the Miami lead to 8 points and Lebron drove to the rim and the ball was clearly off his leg, but the refs gave the call to Lebron and Ray Allen hit a 3 pointer and then Paul George turned it over and Miami got a layup and the game was over just because the refs gave Lebron the call that was wrong.

I've gone from hating Lebron, to hating the rest of his team. Chalmers just bothers me, he's always making obnoxious whiney faces and just like the rest of the Heat team, flops around like a fish out of water. They all take their flopping lead from Shane Battier who represents everything wrong about the NBA. Wade is a straight up punk and you can always count on the refs to bail them out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom