Game of Thrones S7 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Game of Thrones S7

**SPOILER ALERT**

Ive come full circle on Jamie, I like the guy, would like to see him be one of the good guys but I know at some point he's going to die. While I was pulling for him to live last night it would've been a great time for the writers to pull the trigger on him. Going down in a last charge, literally blaze of glory cast off. Any future death now just won't be as good and wont have the same impact, it'll be some cheesy last word thing.

That was an epic battle sequence though you could feel the tension of the charge. Jamie's a warrior, you think he might flee and instead he digs in. Good sequence with Tyrion to, now it's not so clear where his allegiance might lie. I didn't see Tarley get whacked last night either I can't imagine he's out of the show just yet.

The dragons dont quite make it a fair fight. Can't be that easy can it? Without the dragon she loses so I was sort of hoping they whacked one to keep it interesting. Barring a lucky shot and 500 scorpions shooting at once she's invincible with them.

no one

my theory is next season jaime will die in combat somehow and arya will use his face to get close enough to cersei to get the last laugh

purely speculative

A few observations amusing (I hope) observations:

1. Totally ragged, infantile sketches of who knows what all over the cave walls, then suddenly some 1080p full HD images of the Night King... with *bonus* bright blue eyes. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

2. Davos with a Stannis call-back: 'Fewer'.

3. I felt like Jon and Davos just went in the cave and hastily scribbled the drawings in a desperate attempt to convince Dany. DANY: 'Is that... blue chalk on your stumps, Ser Davos?' DAVOS: 'What? Why... no, yer Grace - no, of course not.' <furiously dusts finger-stumps off on Jon's black cloak>

4. GRRM failing to give the Dickon name to one of the Manwoody's (a Dornish house only briefly mentioned on the show IIRC) is just criminal. The Bronn one-liners would write themselves.

5. Qyburn: 'Yes your Grace: back to the drawing board. Now, where did my blue chalk get off to?'

A few observations amusing (I hope) observations:

1. Totally ragged, infantile sketches of who knows what all over the cave walls, then suddenly some 1080p full HD images of the Night King... with *bonus* bright blue eyes. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

2. Davos with a Stannis call-back: 'Fewer'.

3. I felt like Jon and Davos just went in the cave and hastily scribbled the drawings in a desperate attempt to convince Dany. DANY: 'Is that... blue chalk on your stumps, Ser Davos?' DAVOS: 'What? Why... no, yer Grace - no, of course not.' <furiously dusts finger-stumps off on Jon's black cloak>

4. GRRM failing to give the Dickon name to one of the Manwoody's (a Dornish house only briefly mentioned on the show IIRC) is just criminal. The Bronn one-liners would write themselves.

5. Qyburn: 'Yes your Grace: back to the drawing board. Now, where did my blue chalk get off to?'

I said something similar to #3 during last night's episode. Something along the lines of yeah, right, how convenient. He drew that crap real quick before Danny came in there. "Look! See? I told you they were real. The creepy MFing children of the forest left us clues. The boogie men are real but they also want the two of us to bang. Quick, bend the knee."

I said something similar to #3 during last night's episode. Something along the lines of yeah, right, how convenient. He drew that crap real quick before Danny came in there. "Look! See? I told you they were real. The creepy MFing children of the forest left us clues. The boogie men are real but they also want the two of us to bang. Quick, bend the knee."
If she asked me to bend the knee, i would.

I am hoping that one of the dragons will fall to the white walkers and be raised by the night king to serve in his army.

I am hoping that one of the dragons will fall to the white walkers and be raised by the night king to serve in his army.

Which dragon? If it's Drogon does Daenerys go down with him? The next episode has been leaked, btw. I've not looked for it, I can wait until Sunday. I was going to post the title of the episode but I don't know how people in here feel about spoilers, if just the title is considered that.

Edited to correct my Valerian.

Last edited:
BOOOO. BOOOOOOOOOOOO.

(DISCLAIMER: MCC loves dragons, and named his pet cat Smaug. He wants everything to burn leaving happy dragons soaring over verdant fields eating sheep under blue skies and occasional rainbows forever and ever.)

BOOOO. BOOOOOOOOOOOO.

(DISCLAIMER: MCC loves dragons, and named his pet cat Smaug. He wants everything to burn leaving happy dragons soaring over verdant fields eating sheep under blue skies and occasional rainbows forever and ever.)

Do you dress Smaug up for Halloween? If you do, we need pictures.

In that last charge, which was glorious I might add, how did Jamie grab the spear and grip the horse's reigns at the same time???

I don't usually care about technical stuff like that, but I think his handicap (which the show has devoted a large amount of focus on) should have limited him from doing such a thing.

Which dragon? If it's Dracarys does Daenerys go down with him? The next episode has been leaked, btw. I've not looked for it, I can wait until Sunday. I was going to post the title of the episode but I don't know how people in here feel about spoilers, if just the title is considered that.
I think you mean Drogon. Dracarys is the Valerian command to breath fire. (Ugh, I can't believe I just did that.)

BOOOO. BOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Speaking of Smaug the ending of GoT is starting to look an awful lot like the battle of 5 armies with white walkers in place of orcs.

I'm sure he - more than anyone - would appreciate your sentiment.

Theon, Grey Worm and Varys might not appeciate the "he does have stones" part of it.

So I can't stop thinking about causal loops and I think this whole dang thing is one big one. Bran is clearly Bran the Builder

Great episode last night. Spoiler...

1) Gilly reading the scroll that Rhaegar Targaryen had his marriage annulled (from Elia Martell) and then had a secret marriage the same day in Dorne. Tarley cut Gilly off from finishing, had she finished we can assume she would've read that he was legally married to Lyanna Stark; which means Jon Snow is really Jon Targaryen, not a bastard, and the rightful heir to the throne. The Prince that was Promised. Fire and Ice.

2) The dragon cuddling up to Jon Snow. He is a dragon rider. I was surprised that when Daenery's got off Drogon she wasn't like 'holy sht' my dragon just wanted you to pet him, will you be my baby daddy. There's some sexual tension there for sure to...but man she's his aunt. She definitely saw something in Jon from the get go but the dragon interaction has really opened her eyes that Jon is special.

3) Love that the Hound has hooked up with Jon Snow. Jon's now got himself a nice little posse of bad ass fighters. Sort of hoping the Hound plays a bigger roll and even ends up being one of the Stark's body guards. I'm reserved to the fact he'll probably die. Too bad to, he'd be the guy I'd want as my bodyguard. Snow needs a body guard.

Last edited:
Beginning to buy into the Bran/Night King Theories.

Also, Glover better watch his dam% mouth.

Dammit the next ep leaked and I saw huuuuge spoilers (including gifs) on Twitter with no warning. Aaaargh

Dammit the next ep leaked and I saw huuuuge spoilers (including gifs) on Twitter with no warning. Aaaargh

So help me god, you keep them to yourself sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom