Game thread for tapatalk? | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Game thread for tapatalk?

Nassib further proves that he is only a band-aid to our QB problem.
-Overthrown passes to wide open receivers...about 6 times this game.
-Poorly thrown passes making the receiver adjust awkwardly, 2-3 passes
-Throws at the knees, 3-4 passes (Still can't understand how this happens when you've played the game for so long...)

-Throws at the knees, 3-4 passes (Still can't understand how this happens when you've played the game for so long...)
I blame the Offensive Line more than I blame Nassib. Tom Brady would struggle behind this OLine. Shocking how much they've regressed this year. Hay is horrific. Tiller looks like he's lost a lot of strength (when he lost all that weight). Mackey would struggle to start for most DII teams.

I think he throws on the side of caution so it doesn't get intercepted. I guess its better than underthrowing and getting it intercepted if he can't throw it to where only the receiver can get it. But that's the problem, its his accuracy down the field that doesn't seem to be there.

But Seattle, I agree with you. The offensive line really needs to provide much better blocking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom