Game thread! Lets go! | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Game thread! Lets go!

Uncalled PI or not, maybe we could think about throwing it down the field AWAY from the sideline at some point? You are allowed to use the middle of the field.

I am going out on a limb here but our offensive playcalling is NOT dynamic or even productive. I can't disagree with the announcer who says we are making it easy on Penn State and don't have an identity.

hate to say it, but the idiot announcer is right. Syracuse has no cohesive idea of what it wants to do on offense. We're getting no push in the interior of the line and for whatever reason we're not attacking the middle of the field with the pass. Not an encouraging start for MacDonald.

Offense just looks disjointed, defense just needs to keep SU in this

the announcer is right about a lack of identity. Honestly i would rather live with a guy like Hunt than a new guy trying to showcase for the pros. I find it hard to believe that these are 'his guys' and you can tell as everybody is just looking around.. just saying and i realize its waay too early to pass judgment

Would be shocked to see SU and this offense come back from 2 scores.

Oh boy. Best player on the field is back, huh?

Really? We didn't know Robinson was going to be targeted? Good grief

meme-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

The defense has caught up to the offense. Well, time to break out that underdog label and hit back. That comment for the coaches more than anything.

Need to Spread the field and throw the ball. Trying to run up the middle and move the pile isn't working.

Lose by 30 or lose by 7...who cares! Open it up and try something different on offense

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom