Game thread! Lets go! | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Game thread! Lets go!

My biggest concern is the offense looks confused out there. Forget the conservative plays being called, there've been way too many times when WRs and personnel look confused.

Gotta get that fixed ASAP.

EDIT - we snapped the ball w/ 2 seconds on the play clock coming out of that last TO. What

Our 2 Running backs look like they have never played a game before. Its time to get the ball in other people's hands.

does bill O'Brien remind you of that first human turned alien in men in black by his actions...the farmer

The problem with hiring a defensive coach to run the team is that he's just completely against scoring touchdowns in general.

The fact that we aren't really throwing the ball much makes me very nervous about our receivers more than anything, to be honest.

It sucks that our best pass play was a completion 3 yards out of bounds.

Did you see the look O'Brien gave during the interview going off the field at the half? What do you mean my freshman quarterback is having some problems? With Robinson coming back in the second half, their offense just got a lot better. Both teams look scared to throw the ball down the field.

O-Line looks like it did when Pugh missed those games...

does bill O'Brien remind you of that first human turned alien in men in black by his actions...the farmer

MIB1.jpg

A couple more empty drives in the second half and we should see Hunt. Who cares if Allen has a better arm if we only throw the ball ten yards.

what did he say?

He started with not to take anything away from syracuse but everyone was running on wvu and he never saw a team so bad at getting off the blocks. It may be true but it is in a negative light and annoying

I wonder if Hunt running a read option might be a better way to get yards against their defense if we keep running this run, run, pass, punt offense. Hopefully Allen and the O step up because he has the arm to push the ball down the field.

This has been the rock fight people wanted.

Not that I wanted it, I just thought it was unavoidable.

Wonder if PSU opens it up a bit with Robinson back in the 2nd half.

I think our offensive gameplan so far is exposing our staff's lack of confidence in our WR group.

I think that part of the game plan is to get Penn St. tired for the second half where we have an advantage with depth. Otherwise, we need to pass the ball more in the second half and Robinson looks like the weak link in the offensive line (2 penalties?). The second half should be interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom