Game thread! Lets go! | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Game thread! Lets go!

I'm going to be honest guys, I'm absolutely stunned that we are only down a touchdown at this point. We've been thoroughly outplayed for the vast majority of this game.
For the most part our D has managed to keep us in it.

Our D has been playing great! Keeping us in the game. Probably the only way we win.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

We need to recruit some wideouts who can make plays. Most of our playmakers are on defense.

Our D has been playing great! Keeping us in the game. Probably the only way we win.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Exactly. They've given p 2 big plays for scores which will happen when you're an attacking D that's always on the field had has to make plays for your offense.

Our wide receivers couldn't play for any other division 1 team, which shows why Lemon and Sales caught so many passes, they were the only people good enough to play.

Still look good to me. They keep making plays. Not their fault they are always on the field.

Had Robinson played in the 1st half, I would be willing to bet that PSU's lead would have been more than 6 points at this stage of the game.

We need to recruit some wideouts who can make plays. Most of our playmakers are on defense.

KJ Williams and Corey Cooper.

Have to wonder if Corey Winfield will get a good long look next week after this performance by our receivers.

Defense other than a couple boneheaded plays in coverage has been really solid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom