Game thread! Lets go! | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Game thread! Lets go!

I'm muting the game. I can't take it anymore.

it feels like we are playing like the inferior team... i hate that

I'm muting the game. I can't take it anymore.
Someone needs serve this blowhard antifreeze laced with AIDs and @ss cancer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

wonder how our 1 minute offense looks? i wanna see a throw deep.

the announcer's point about the su d begin gassed may have been the first good point he's made all game. they look a little tired... and there's the obligatory injury... will be interesting to see if Shafer tries to move the ball or takes a knee. my heart says take a shot. everything we have seen says we go in down 6-3.

Man, I really want to see Morris get a chance to return one. Especially since that's apparently the only way he's going to get a touch.

unless our D can shut down the run- we need to be a little more aggressive

"Dynamic" is not the word that comes to mind to describe the first half...

After one half of football, I can say with conviction that last year's team would have SHREDDED this PSU team. It sucks starting over every four years. Until we're a plug-n-play team, we'll go through this every couple years.

I think our play calling has been 'eh' as well. Let's keep running into walls. That seems to be working well. :rolleyes:

robinson back 2nd half - even more reason we needed to not go uber conservative that drive

Penn St. making plays...we're making mistakes. Had plenty of chances to open up a lead.

The fact that we aren't really throwing the ball much makes me very nervous about our receivers more than anything, to be honest.

Well that as an invigorating first half...hope I can stay awake during halftime.

these halftime highlights are going to make me cry. watching deep passes for touchdowns everywhere.

Lets hope that our coaches adapt game plans well and the second half is better offensively. Our d is solid we need to keep them off the field at this point to keep them from being too tired

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom