game thread: what the hell | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

game thread: what the hell

momentum - gone

casual fans - gone

long leash - gone

chance for bowl game - gone

confidence - gone

I think we have coaches doubting themselves and their team, and their team knows this and it is showing. The coaches do not have faith in the players and the players do not have faith in the coaches

So EXACTLY how bad does a team have to be for us to expect to win?Can we schedule some teams that have no strengths what so ever?There isn't a team left this year that we're going to beat with the play we've seen the last two weeks(most of this season to be honest).Unless someone lights a fire under their asses some time soon you can forget about a bowl this year.This is a joke right now.We're looking like the worst team in a horrible conference.What if last year was a fluke?

momentum - gone

casual fans - gone

long leash - gone

chance for bowl game - gone

confidence - gone

I think we have coaches doubting themselves and their team, and their team knows this and it is showing. The coaches do not have faith in the players and the players do not have faith in the coaches

Unfortunately this is well said ... the coaching staff lacks creativity and is very hard headed.

So EXACTLY how bad does a team have to be for us to expect to win?Can we schedule some teams that have no strengths what so ever??
We did that, Toledo and needed the Refs to miss an easy call to get a win. And we were lucky vs Tulane as well.

No team is bad enough to schedule for the 2011 Syracuse Orange.

We did that, Toledo and needed the Refs to miss an easy call to get a win. And we were lucky vs Tulane as well.

No team is bad enough to schedule for the 2011 Syracuse Orange.

yup

we keep hearing about all we lost-i guess other teams dont lose players every year like we do-

this is about marrone and his inability to recruit -gotta wonder how he thinks his kids are better than the ones he ran off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom