game thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

game thread

Fortunate to be down one score...now take the testicles out of the jar at halftime.

Ok. Our time is now, let's GO ORANGE!!!!! WAR DAMN OTTO!! We dominate from here out.

(I say that hoping we don't wait until the half to make adjustments.)
Ok, now we can make our adjustments. Let's GO ORANGE!!!!

No catches for sales so far? I hope he has a huge second half.

How did he panic? You mean taking off just as he was going to get drilled for a sack?

But he did need to protect the ball better.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
No where near a sack. Moved up in the pocket to far and had to run but still holding like a pass after he crossed the line of scrimmage. Senior QB should do that!!!!

No catches for sales so far? I hope he has a huge second half.
One catch early I think...but yeah, he needs to make a few plays.

We are a bad team, Minnesota is better at QB, offense, defense, they have playmakers and coaches are better. We have gotten worse every game and that is on the coaches. I thought marrone needed at least 6 yrs but, if we continue like this, we need a new head coach.

I really don't understand how it is possible for a team to constantly shoot itself in the foot game after game. It is ridiculous. Lucky to be down only 4. Should be at least 13-3. That said, we left a lot of points on the board too. Got to stop turning it over. The pass game is working. keep throwing it.

I get the feeling that any Marrone thinks that any aggressive offensive call in the 1st half "takes the game away" from his players. I just don't get it. It's like playing with one hand tied behind your back.

Why so little from broyld? He averaged about 5 yards a play...

We need to keep Broyld on the sideline in the second half. He brings absolutely nothing to the offense.

We are a bad team, Minnesota is better at QB, offense, defense, they have playmakers and coaches are better. We have gotten worse every game and that is on the coaches. I thought marrone needed at least 6 yrs but, if we continue like this, we need a new head coach.
Every sentence of this statement is untrue.

Way to vent, Bob. Hope we're singing a different tune after halftime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom