game thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

game thread

Minn is awful. We are getting to their qb we will pull away in the second half.

Rutgers up by 2 TD on Arkie. They'll kick our ass if we keep playing this way.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

As bad as things went there, very fortunate to only be down 4.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Shafer better keep the blitzes coming ... this sharp shooter was on the bench for a reason, he can't take the pressure.

Blitz him every single fogging down.

Third down and long play calling was really ultra conservative. Twice run it?
Special teams remains scary too.

But we're only down 4, with the second half surge to come!

Marrone's trying to save ashton for the last half of the season. When he didn't play the 1st half against Northwestern, he should have been redshirted. When someone isn't ready to be productive, you shouldn't waste a year, thats also a reason for Marrone to be let go. This is a completely wasted season for Ashton, and it wasn't necessary with 3 backs to play in smith PTG , and adonis. Right now I don't see a game then can win.

We'll win this game. Another ugly first half, however. I don't believe that is just a strange coincidence either.

Marrone's trying to save ashton for the last half of the season. When he didn't play the 1st half against Northwestern, he should have been redshirted. When someone isn't ready to be productive, you shouldn't waste a year, thats also a reason for Marrone to be let go. This is a completely wasted season for Ashton, and it wasn't necessary with 3 backs to play in smith PTG , and adonis. Right now I don't see a game then can win.
You keep writing things that aren't true.

So is our weak spot RT again? Can't wait for Pugh to come back!

Right guard isn't looking good either. Foy was abused on one series. Can't tell if Trudo was part of the beatdown.

How can anyone be intercepted on first play of game...anytime Nassib gets intercepted he chokes!

Our d line needs to run some games. We are usually getting beaten one on one in trenches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom