Game today | Syracusefan.com

Game today

bradrayle

Walk On
Hello I am stationed overseas in bahrain. I was wondering if anyone knew how I could watch the game today or how I could get access to ESPN3 any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you in advance!

I know in the past if you dont have any of the networks they require you to use, you can go to att.net and create an AT&T email which allowed you to login to ESPN3. However, it hasnt worked for me this year so they may have fixed that loophole. Worth a shot though.

If it works, you click in Remote Access, pick AT&T, and enter your AT&T email and password.

This worked for me for the wake game this year.

I did try that I think they must have fixed it because it didnt work for me. I appreciate the advice though. This is driving me crazy being over here and not really being able to see the games. They showed the WVU SU game on the armed forces television network I had to wake up at 3 am my time to watch it but well worth it.

No advice, but thank you for your service

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

I don't know but in the past SU has broadcast games on SU all access for $10.00 at suathletics.com /// maybe l'ville has it

Thank you. Actually I have a interesting story to tell. I have been a huge SU fan forever and I planned on going to the Rutgers Syracuse game before I went overseas. Right before I came over here to the middle east my wife is a SU alum and she suprised me. She set up this whole thing with Bob Brotzki I got to go on the field before the game meet the coaches and some players then watch the whole game from the sideline. It was one of the most amazing experiences ever. Syracuse is very very military friendly. Just a cool story to tell.

Thank you. Actually I have a interesting story to tell. I have been a huge SU fan forever and I planned on going to the Rutgers Syracuse game before I went overseas. Right before I came over here to the middle east my wife is a SU alum and she suprised me. She set up this whole thing with Bob Brotzki I got to go on the field before the game meet the coaches and some players then watch the whole game from the sideline. It was one of the most amazing experiences ever. Syracuse is very very military friendly. Just a cool story to tell.
awesome

Also for anyone that is interested I think I found a website. A very good site for all sports games is firstrowsports.eu for nfl and college

Hello I am stationed overseas in bahrain. I was wondering if anyone knew how I could watch the game today or how I could get access to ESPN3 any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you in advance!

PM sent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom