gamethread: secondary stuck in syracuse ? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

gamethread: secondary stuck in syracuse ?

Well, we can still win this game. If we don't play stupid in the second half and can sustain some drives it's far from over.

We actually won the 2nd quarter. 3-0. We have to do better obviously but it's a start.

Two early touchdowns. Kept em' from running up the score after Ville's first three possessions. SU coming awake. Need to gain momentum before the half.

This is a complete coaching failure. No energy. Stupid penalties. Not knowing what they should be doing. No offense. Complete and total failure.

Nassib was just awful - missing wide open receivers at key times.

Receivers are getting open. Nassib missing them. If he can settle down and the OL gives him another second or two then we can easily get this back.

still in the game...not because of our play...surprising poor on execution defensively and particularly on offense...lets hope second half belongs to 'Cuse

Lots of time left - would be a big momentum change to score a TD on first possession of 2nd half. Open it up Hackett & Marrone!

If Nassib hits one of the two open wide receivers (Chew or West) it a differant game. Rough day on both sides of the ball.

Let's hope the boys come out and strike quickly and the momentum swings in teh second half.

Still time to pull this out obviously,but it's still disturbing how unprepared we were for this game.

Hexed again against louisville nobody in the universe can't find who did it. Joking.

Just WoW. Another comeback dissapointing close loss to look forward to. Yay!:D
Atleast when we leave the big east we won't have to play them anymore.

Another program I can't stand because its like some magic hits them and blesses their curse on us whenever we do.
not melting down its just annoying.

Wow, go post in the chat to let out frustration... This whining is annoying.couchburn

Regarding M Hay - can we bench him? Do we have anyone to replace him? The only thing that bothers me about SU football is the "Hay factor" - he really is a weakness on the team if the opposing teams focus on him to commit personal fouls.

I for one will not miss him next year just do to his unsportmanlike conduct game after game after game. This will be my only negative comment today.

Marrone said at the luncheon he was more concerned about Louisville's press man coverage than he was about WVU's defense. Let's hope the boys come out flying in the second half !!!!

They really need to find a way to neutralize the pressure ... maybe more end arounds to Dorian ... maybe a draw play (why dont we ever run a draw?) ... certainly can never pull off a decent screen for some strange reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom